Windows 10: Release Schedule for Future Releases

Discus and support Release Schedule for Future Releases in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have questions regarding several of your products. I would like to knowthe latest release version for the following products and if you can tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gimme a D, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Gimme a D Win User

Release Schedule for Future Releases

I have questions regarding several of your products. I would like to knowthe latest release version for the following products and if you can tell me if you have release dates for each of them?
    Also, do you happen to have arelease schedule that you follow for new releases? If you have anything to provide that would be great.

The product list is as follows:

• Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
    • Windows 10 Enterprise

:)

Gimme a D, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Tommy Win User

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Official Nokia C7 PR1.1 Release Schedule

Kanga, if 14.002 is on the list - that's PR1.2 and we're working on it.

@adg82439: PR1.2 is an optional release as mentioned and not every country/operator is taking it. If it's not in the release schedule, it means that Germany hasn't requested it.

pS: I'm off for business travel most of next weeks, so won't be able to check the forum a lot! Happy Easter to everybody if I'm not online before!

skyee---01, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Release Schedule for Future Releases - Similar Threads - Release Schedule Future

2. All future Windows Server releases receive 10 years of support

in Windows 10 News
    All future Windows Server releases receive 10 years of support: All future Windows Server releases will be Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) releases with ten years of support according to Microsoft. Windows Server 2022 will be the first release that will only be offered as a LTSC release. Long-Term Servicing Channel releases of Windows...
  3. Don't Release the future Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Release the future Windows logo: Don't Release the future Windows logo in july 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-release-the-future-windows-logo/9cd7cf9f-8a0f-4645-abce-d00a7c8250b8
  4. Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule: Since releasing the new Microsoft Edge, we’ve heard feedback that customers, especially in enterprise environments, need more visibility into our feature roadmap and release schedule so they can plan deployments and prepare for upcoming changes. Today, we are...
  5. releasing storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    releasing storage: I am trying to clear some space and noticed I have 18GB windows directory in my user directory as well as a windows directory in my program files both on the c drive. is the user windows directory need or can i clear? Thx Marc...
  6. The Future is here : 13TB 2.5 inch SSD released

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Future is here : 13TB 2.5 inch SSD released: Hi there Although currently too expensive for mere mortals like me -- this is obviously the way of the future 13 TB SSD released Fixstars Solid State Drive - Fixstars NVM Solutions Looking forward to the days when I can retire old Spinners -- in a few years the HDD...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release: Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release We reported earlier this month that Microsoft could release the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on PCs in July. This free update will bring many new features to Windows users such as a smarter Cortana, an...
  8. Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates: We want to let you know about an important change coming to the release schedule for Office updates so that you can plan accordingly. Until now, both security and non-security updates have been released on the second Tuesday of each month. Starting in April, the non-security...
  9. Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer: Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus and System Center Configuration Manager make twice-a-year feature release schedules more manageable and predictable for easier enterprise deployments We’re thrilled that Windows 10 continues to be the fastest-adopted version of Windows ever,...
  10. Preview release.

in Windows 10 Support
    Preview release.: Well, it's getting really close to the end of month! Hopefully we'll get are preview next week! *Party -Chuck 1857