Windows 10: Reliability history persistant error

Discus and support Reliability history persistant error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting errors in my reliability history. Settings stops working and closes. Bit of digging tells me the faulting file module is a VC++. Visual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Madfang10, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Madfang10 Win User

Reliability history persistant error

I keep getting errors in my reliability history. Settings stops working and closes. Bit of digging tells me the faulting file module is a VC++. Visual basic? I thought those are mostly used for games. Exception code is "unknown exception".

Exception Code: 40000015

How would i repair my VC++ files?

:)

Madfang10, Jan 24, 2021

2. Persistent generation of Found.xxx files in root directory

Well could I suggest that you use the timestamp of folder.

Then with the time in hand open event manager. Tedious but you never know.

I would also open Reliability History and see if the events are being recorded there as info, warning or error.

Click start, type reliability history, should come to top of list.

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2021
  3. johnpd Win User
    Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause

I have been keeping track of my Reliability History on my laptop since I got it last December. I have over 30 "Hardware errors" listed, but none in the past month so I can't dig up the details on them as the history is only maintained for about a month. I cannot find anything in the Event Logs at the time the latest two occurred. All logs before those are lost as the Anniversary Update wiped them.

JohnD

johnpd, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Reliability history persistant error

Hardware error in "View reliability history"

Hi Azaruddin,

Thank you for reply. I checked that and it is completely clean and no error. I had hardware error every day in reliability history as shown in the attached screen shot (it also shows that I had all the updates)
    Reliability history persistant error a3248fdc-7cc9-4999-a555-ae9d381ef232.png

MingzhiLin, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Reliability history persistant error

1. Reliability history persistant error - Similar Threads - Reliability history persistant

2. Hardware Error in reliability history.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error in reliability history.: So I recently did a clean install of windows 10 due to my PC crash several times, however I got this issued recently but I don't know where to start looking for the issue. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb0873beaa6b0...
  3. getting error in view reliability history

getting error in view reliability history: Error 1: Description Faulting Application Path: bad_module_info Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: bad_module_info Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 00000000 Fault Module Name: StackHash_0000 Fault Module...
  4. Clear History in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clear History in Reliability Monitor: Hello, I clear all problem reports but still, I have some event. How can I clear all the reports? [ATTACH] After, I have: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-history-in-reliability-monitor/5302697a-1589-4571-8144-7b001e047149
  5. reliability history

reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  6. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  7. Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause: Hi. Just wondering if anyone can let me know what this error message indicates on Reliability History. It occurred as soon as I started my PC (didn't get any error message or BSOD on start up). I only noticed it in Reliability History. The error is:...
  8. Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history: I've used gpedit to allow manual control of updates and manually download and install updates when available, and I set "Notifiy to download" option. That gave me control similar to what I had with Win7. Or so I thought. But the Reliability Monitor shows the installation of...
  9. Show Your Reliability History

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Show Your Reliability History: Here's mine after clean install: I had to clean install due to stability issues after upgrading from 8.1. In the process I loat Windows DVD player app. Windows explorer keeps crashing when a new app or programs are installed. [img] 14842
  10. Reliability history not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability history not working: When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in the last build also. 5052