Windows 10: Reliability history persistant error

Discus and support Reliability history persistant error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting errors in my reliability history. Settings stops working and closes. Bit of digging tells me the faulting file module is a VC++. Visual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Madfang10, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Madfang10 Win User

Reliability history persistant error

I keep getting errors in my reliability history. Settings stops working and closes. Bit of digging tells me the faulting file module is a VC++. Visual basic? I thought those are mostly used for games. Exception code is "unknown exception".

Exception Code: 40000015

How would i repair my VC++ files?

:)

Madfang10, Jan 24, 2021

2. Persistent generation of Found.xxx files in root directory

Well could I suggest that you use the timestamp of folder.

Then with the time in hand open event manager. Tedious but you never know.

I would also open Reliability History and see if the events are being recorded there as info, warning or error.

Click start, type reliability history, should come to top of list.

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2021
  3. johnpd Win User
    Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause

I have been keeping track of my Reliability History on my laptop since I got it last December. I have over 30 "Hardware errors" listed, but none in the past month so I can't dig up the details on them as the history is only maintained for about a month. I cannot find anything in the Event Logs at the time the latest two occurred. All logs before those are lost as the Anniversary Update wiped them.

JohnD

johnpd, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Reliability history persistant error

Hardware error in "View reliability history"

Hi Azaruddin,

Thank you for reply. I checked that and it is completely clean and no error. I had hardware error every day in reliability history as shown in the attached screen shot (it also shows that I had all the updates)
    Reliability history persistant error a3248fdc-7cc9-4999-a555-ae9d381ef232.png

MingzhiLin, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Reliability history persistant error

1. Reliability history persistant error - Similar Threads - Reliability history persistant

2. Crash error in reliability history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash error in reliability history?: Should I be concerned about this .Exe app crash that happens every now and again on my new Legion Pro 5? Vantage never visibly crashes or throws up errors, this just shows up in the background. Not sure whether it would be appropriate / good idea to return the device like...
  3. Reliability error history IGCC

Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  4. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  5. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  6. Reliability History: Hardware Error

Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  7. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Hardware Error in reliability history.

Hardware Error in reliability history.: So I recently did a clean install of windows 10 due to my PC crash several times, however I got this issued recently but I don't know where to start looking for the issue. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb0873beaa6b0...
  10. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...