Windows 10: reliability history

Discus and support reliability history in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jul 18, 2019.

1. reliability history

why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it

:)

tushar_gamer, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Show Your Reliability History

Hippsie here's my check list:
    1. SFC/DISM
    2. Manuel time sync in Date & Time in the CPL
    3. WSReset
    4. Open up Task Schedular and run these:

reliability history [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Reliability history of updates apps

I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does for most recent ones. For example mail calendar app updates the other day and it's name listed correctly in reliability history but today films tv, Skype and sway apps updated and just got this gobbledegook application-blah blah-submission. This isn't very helpful from Microsoft. I tested all our machines and this is across the board frustratingly

Scottyboy99, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

reliability history

contact list in mail and reliability history(windows 10)

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What are you referring to when you say reliability history?
    • Are you referring to an email client or an web based program?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

reliability history

1. reliability history - Similar Threads - reliability history

2. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  3. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  4. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  5. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  6. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash with the following reliability history error: I wasn't running anything particularly system-intensive, but my computer randomly froze, and after shutting down, I checked the reliability history and this is what it says.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with...
  7. Crash with the following reliability history error

Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  8. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  9. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...
  10. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...