Windows 10: Reliability monitor does not show details anymore

Discus and support Reliability monitor does not show details anymore in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone and thank you for helping. The reliability monitor does not show details anymore. The graph line still updates. I have tried resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by micpat, Mar 27, 2020.

1. micpat Win User

Reliability monitor does not show details anymore

Hello everyone and thank you for helping.

The reliability monitor does not show details anymore. The graph line still updates. I have tried resetting the reliability monitor, did sfc scan and dism online restore health (no repairs were needed) ans restarted with no avail.

I run windows 1909 18363.752 version.

Reliability monitor does not show details anymore [​IMG]

Many thanks for your help!

:)

micpat, Mar 27, 2020

2. Reliability Monitor

I am using Windows 10 Home, version 1607

When I'm logged on to my Microsoft account the reliability monitor's graph is working properly but the reliability details,

which are supposed to show below the graph, are missing. However when I'm logged on to my local administrator

account both the graph and reliability details show up as required. Anyone know what the problem is?

Joe Masaro, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Reliability monitor does not show details anymore

Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

Reliability monitor does not show details anymore 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Reliability monitor does not show details anymore

1. Reliability monitor does not show details anymore - Similar Threads - Reliability monitor does

2. Why does my reliability monitor history show SearchApp.exe stopped working?

in Cortana
    Why does my reliability monitor history show SearchApp.exe stopped working?: Hello everyone i have a question regarding the Search App.When i go in my reliability monitor it shows 2 crashes,one happened yesterday and one happened today,but the weird part is that the crashes happened at a time where i didnt even use the search app or did any searching...
  3. Why does my reliability monitor history show SearchApp.exe stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my reliability monitor history show SearchApp.exe stopped working?: Hello everyone i have a question regarding the Search App.When i go in my reliability monitor it shows 2 crashes,one happened yesterday and one happened today,but the weird part is that the crashes happened at a time where i didnt even use the search app or did any searching...
  4. Why does my reliability monitor history show SearchApp.exe stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  6. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  7. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  8. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  9. Reliability Monitor is showing an issue

Reliability Monitor is showing an issue: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff998344e5a010 Parameter 2: fffff8019475eb24 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fc4 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service...
  10. Reliability Monitor shows constant Windows crashes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability Monitor shows constant Windows crashes: Hi all, Since upgrading to Win 10, I have noticed that with most (but not all) system shutdowns and restarts, it result in a nice red X with the 'Windows was not properly shut down" Clicking on it gives no clues, just says "The previous shutdown at [time] on [date] was...