Windows 10: Reliability monitor indicates failure

Discus and support Reliability monitor indicates failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, today i checked the reliability monitor and saw the problem below.Does anybody know what this is for ?This happened twice today Source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zaxospetros, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Reliability monitor indicates failure

Hello,

today i checked the reliability monitor and saw the problem below.Does anybody know what this is for ?This happened twice today

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎03/‎01/‎2019 00:54

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 3000040

Parameter 1: 2

Parameter 2: ffff9a894eb37520

Parameter 3: 1b0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

:)

zaxospetros, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us a screenshot of Windows Reliability Monitor graph.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 3, 2019
  3. borate Win User
    Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies.

This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs.

Reliability history has been cleared. SFC/DISM are good.

Most forums suggest a fix that applies only to Windows 7. There is no RAC folder in Windows 10 nor, seemingly, is there a task programmed into task manager.

borate, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Reliability monitor indicates failure

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Reliability monitor indicates failure

1. Reliability monitor indicates failure - Similar Threads - Reliability monitor indicates

2. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  5. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  6. Reliability Monitor is blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability Monitor is blank: I check Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor every so often but recently it has completely stopped showing reports/events. It used to show minor app crashes and events like Windows Defender updates but now shows nothing. I cleared "reported problems" hoping it would...
  7. Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure: My hp 15-cx0032nt 5qq15ea laptop freeze suddenly. I had to shut down laptop with power button. After this ı want to look what is happening and ı gone to Reliability Monitor. And ı couldn't find anything but ı found this issue. What is this issue is it reporting my video card...
  8. Reliability Monitor corrupted ?

Reliability Monitor corrupted ?: Hello, For several weeks, the reliability monitor of Windows 10 ( Version 1909 ( 18363.815 ), 64 bits ) no longer shows me any information ( Critical errors, warnings, Windows Update updates ) outside the horizontal graph line ( Daily score from 0 to 10 ). The window is...
  9. Reliability Monitor Questions

Reliability Monitor Questions: Hi, and thanks for taking the time to look over my question. My question is about the Reliability Monitor. First, I am not showing any entries at all. Not even any blue update notifications, which have been there in the past. Is there any reason these entries are no...
  10. Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor graph: Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies. This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs. Reliability history has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernelevent 3000040

2. LiveKernelEvent

3. live kernel event error code 3000040

4. code 3000040,
  5. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: ffffb00835dd7520 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pac,
  6. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: fffffe0c03842520 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pac,
  7. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: ffffc6808d870520 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0,
  8. livekernelevent code 3000040,
  9. livekernelevent 3000040 cause,
  10. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: ffff9f805501f4f0 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 2057,
  11. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: fffffc0e7afbe530 Parameter 3: 1b0