Windows 10: Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10

Discus and support Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP Probook 450 G3 normal configuration. Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.3 GHz 2.4 GHz 12.0 GB DDR4 memory SATA SSD 930 GB Ethernet connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WFSJR, Oct 17, 2019.

1. WFSJR Win User

Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10

I have an HP Probook 450 G3 normal configuration. Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.3 GHz 2.4 GHz 12.0 GB DDR4 memory SATA SSD 930 GB Ethernet connection.

The version was installed on 09/21/2019 and the reliability monitor worked perfectly until yesterday. All the information about errors and information for updates and etc. are still present but the thin blue line indicating a reliability of 10 all the way back to 09/21/2019. There have been 4 app failures and 6 warlnings. The app failures dipped the reliability line on those occasions accordingly but now the line is flat across the top.

The information that I've found on the internet ( the windows club, windows community, ten forums, etc.) is dated and the things like RAC in the task scheduler don't exist.

Is there an updated procedure to repair the reliability monitor?

FYI: I've already run sfc /scannow and dism. exe scanhealth with no faults in either case. The laptop has been shut down twice.

***Original title: reliability monitor Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362.418 stopped working***

:)

WFSJR, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Reliability Monitor: Cortana - Stopped working

I have upgraded to Windows 10 first my laptop and, more recently, my desktop. I use Reliability Monitor daily. Three days into Windows 10, Reliability Monitor on my desktop reported an application failure yesterday: "Cortana - stopped working". There are two further such reports today within a minute of one another. My laptop has not reported this event so far. Everything in Windows+S>Settings is set to off on both machines - I do not want Cortana. Settings>Privacy is set to much the same on both machines, except in Speech, inking and typing. I see that my desktop is set to "Get to know me" and my laptop is set to "Stop getting to know me". I wonder if any other users have advice to overcome my issue in this minefield of settings that Windows 10 offers.

Bob Hawkins, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10

Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10

1. Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reliability Monitor stopped

2. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor not working properly: Today I am experiencing a weird problem in which reliability monitor is showing errors, warnings which is fine but not showing the informational events which has occurred during the timeline.I am attaching the screenshot for this matter.Help me to fix this problem....
  5. Reliability Monitor

Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  6. Windows Reliablity Monitor...

Windows Reliablity Monitor...: I saw some updates auto-installing behind my back. I paused them, and checked my reliability monitor. I noticed there was an update error for the cumulative update 0x80070002 By my calculations, i think it means the update files couldn't go through due to interrupted...
  7. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  8. reliability monitor Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362.418 stopped working

reliability monitor Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362.418 stopped working: I have an HP Probook 450 G3 normal configuration. Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.3 GHz 2.4 GHz 12.0 GB DDR4 memory SATA SSD 930 GB Ethernet connection. The version was installed on 09/21/2019 and the reliability monitor worked perfectly until yesterday. All the information...
  9. Reliability monitor, is it working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability monitor, is it working?: I had never heard of the Reliability monitor till today. I open mine but I don't know enough about it to tell if its working or not. It opens immediately when I click to open it and don't seem to be generating anything. At the top right corner above the graph, it says it was...
  10. Reliability Monitor: Cortana - Stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability Monitor: Cortana - Stopped working: I have upgraded to Windows 10 first my laptop and, more recently, my desktop. I use Reliability Monitor daily. Three days into Windows 10, Reliability Monitor on my desktop reported an application failure yesterday: "Cortana - stopped working". There are two further such...