Windows 10: Reliability of Toshiba drives.

Discus and support Reliability of Toshiba drives. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, all. Basically, I want to know if you've had good experiences with Toshiba drives (particularly external ones). Have they been fast, reliable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silexium, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Silexium Win User

Reliability of Toshiba drives.

Hey, all.

Basically, I want to know if you've had good experiences with Toshiba drives (particularly external ones). Have they been fast, reliable, delivered consistent performance? How are they in comparison to WD drives & other drive manufacturers? The drive in particular that I want to know about is TOSHIBA MQ04ABF100. This drive is part of a Silicon Power external HDD enclosure.

:)

Silexium, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Reliability of Toshiba drives.

1. Reliability of Toshiba drives. - Similar Threads - Reliability Toshiba drives

2. Hard drive reliability is degraded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive reliability is degraded: Recently, upon startup of my omen-n0xxx laptop it says i have a disk error, and when i look into it farther it says my disk has 100% remaining life. This error came up over 2 months ago. Recently however, my games have ended up crashing my laptop sometimes. even one time upon...
  3. Hard drive reliability is degraded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive reliability is degraded: Recently, upon startup of my omen-n0xxx laptop it says i have a disk error, and when i look into it farther it says my disk has 100% remaining life. This error came up over 2 months ago. Recently however, my games have ended up crashing my laptop sometimes. even one time upon...
  4. Toshiba internal drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba internal drive not showing up: I've recently switched pc's and moved my ssd and hdd to the new computer. Unfortunately while ssd is showing up and working juzt fine, the most important hdd when I have all of my files isn't even showing up in the drive management. It's not being detected at all. Is Toshiba...
  5. Toshiba internal drive not showing up

Toshiba internal drive not showing up: I've recently switched pc's and moved my ssd and hdd to the new computer. Unfortunately while ssd is showing up and working juzt fine, the most important hdd when I have all of my files isn't even showing up in the drive management. It's not being detected at all. Is Toshiba...
  6. Toshiba external drive is not detected

Toshiba external drive is not detected: Mi disco duro externo toshiba no es detectado en lo absoluto por mi pc cuando la conecto a mi computadora mi computadora no detecta nada, es como si no hubiera conectado nada, la prove en otros dispositivos y estos si la reconocen, alguien podría ayudarme...
  7. Toshiba external drive is not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba external drive is not detected: Mi disco duro externo toshiba no es detectado en lo absoluto por mi pc cuando la conecto a mi computadora mi computadora no detecta nada, es como si no hubiera conectado nada, la prove en otros dispositivos y estos si la reconocen, alguien podría ayudarme...
  8. Reliability of Toshiba drives.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability of Toshiba drives.: Hey, all. Basically, I want to know if you've had good experiences with Toshiba drives (particularly external ones). Have they been fast, reliable, delivered consistent performance? How are they in comparison to WD drives & other drive manufacturers? The drive in particular...
  9. Toshiba external hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba external hard drive: windows 10. I installed the harddrive. did everything by the book. The device has been recognised and the owners manual uploaded to device, then I backed up to device, but can't open any files. The file icons are shown, but don't show size and I can't open any?...
  10. Problem with my Toshiba external drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my Toshiba external drive.: Hello. I'm very sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section. Previously I have only ever posted a 'response' to a particular thread. My problem is this. Recently I tried (and failed) to create a bootable version of Window 10 on my (blank) external 1TB Toshiba external...