Windows 10: Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any?

Discus and support Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious if anyone has a recommendation for reliable/trustworthy refurbished PC sellers other than the manufacturers and box stores/Newegg. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crackhammer, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any?

I am curious if anyone has a recommendation for reliable/trustworthy refurbished PC sellers other than the manufacturers and box stores/Newegg. I checked eBay but most are seller refurbished laptops, but other than that I don't know any refurb PC sellers. Plus, if you have any personal experience. Thanks

:)

crackhammer, Aug 22, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Is my PC refurbished or not?

Your PC is refurbished. The refurbisher license is offered to refurbishers at a reduced cost.

BulldogXX, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Larry1RR Win User

Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any?

MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR REFURBISHED PCs

I have a refurbished PC that I had to replaced the hard drive in . Will the keys that came with it activate a new install of windows 10 made with the creation tool? The instructions that came with the PC says the key on the license sticker will only work
    with Microsoft Windows for Refurbished PCs. The sticker with the key # says Microsoft windows 10 Pro for Refurbished PCs.

Larry1RR, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any?

1. Reliable refurbished PC vendors, if any? - Similar Threads - Reliable refurbished vendors

2. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  3. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  4. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Refurbished PC: Hi there, I recently ordered a refurbished HP Omen 15 and have been getting blue screens multiple time per day. Steps that I have already taken: Update both nVidia and AMD drivers with their programs Reinstalled Windows from scratch Checked memory using Windows Memory...
  5. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Refurbished PC: Hi there, I recently ordered a refurbished HP Omen 15 and have been getting blue screens multiple time per day. Steps that I have already taken: Update both nVidia and AMD drivers with their programs Reinstalled Windows from scratch Checked memory using Windows Memory...
  6. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. OEM Windows license for refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Windows license for refurbished PC: Hi, The one computer service organisation proposed to me the "second-hand" refurbished PC with new legal Windows 10 Pro OEM license installed and activated by this service organisation. The previous license on that PC was Windows 10 Home. So this Computer Service bought...
  8. Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refurbished PC: I recently bought a refurbished PC. But it's software like Zip readers are missing. How do i get that software in the computer and have it running appropriately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-pc/25f93a89-80bc-47f5-8b63-1113324ae436
  9. Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC: I just bought an HP desktop computer that has Windows 10 on it. The computer is refurbished, so I expected to find a working copy of Windows on it. I'd like to avoid having to buy a new copy of Windows if possible since the price tag is currently too high for me. Any help...
  10. Refurbished PC key code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refurbished PC key code: I have a refurbished Dell 7010 PC which has a Win 7 COA and a Win 10 refurbished sticker. Is there some way to locate the Product Key Code should it be necessary to reinstall Win 10?[ATTACH]...