Windows 10: reload apps

Discus and support reload apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am seeking help to reload apps after a new win 10 install. I have 12 apps, does each one need to be loaded individually? I have an image backup, Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by charlesjuray, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:07 PM.

1. reload apps

I am seeking help to reload apps after a new win 10 install. I have 12 apps, does each one need to be loaded individually?

I have an image backup, Can I use it to restore my programs. It's going to be very time consuming to load individually.

Please help.

:)

charlesjuray, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:07 PM

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. reload apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

4. Junaid_A Win User

reload apps

unexplained page reloads erases the comments I'm writing.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Does the issue persist on all browsers?

If the issue is specific to a particular webpage, it could be due to the auto refresh feature of that webpage. A few keys/key combinations like
    ‘F5’ or ‘Ctrl+R’ can also reload a webpage.
    I suggest you to use your favorite search engine and look for an app that records the keystrokes, so that you can avoid hitting it in future.

Meanwhile, you may also want to go through
    Record steps to reproduce a problem and see if it’s helpful.

Clipboard is a data buffer used for short-term data storage between documents or applications used by cut, copy and paste. It will only save the data that was once copied or cut. Since the data was not copied or cut, clipboard
    won’t have the data.

Regards,

Thema:

reload apps

1. reload apps - Similar Threads - reload apps

2. Reload windows 10 use old product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload windows 10 use old product key: I, had a new windows 8 computer and took the free upgraded to windows 10. I have the product code for the windows 10. If I reload the computer will I be able to use the product code again? Thanks...
  3. Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...: RE: The subject. My windows on my 5 year old HP ENVY laptop crashed about a month ago. With the help from a Costco tech guy we managed to go through the process of downloading a copy of windows 10 from the Microsoft website via thumb drive and reinstall it on the Laptop....
  4. Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Explorer reload on left click in taskbar in SAFE MOOE: Hello, In Windows 1909 18363.693, in SAFE MODE, I have a bothering problem: once entered, each time I click on taskbar (start menu button, explorer icon, etc), all desktop flickers, and explorer is reloaded (taskbar icons disappear and reappear). If I open a shortcut in the...
  5. Reload Windows 10 Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reload Windows 10 Driver issue: I have an HP Pavillion 15-n093nr. It started as Windows 8 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 when they were offering it for free. I recently bought a new SSD to replace the 5400 RPM drive. I also bought 16 GB of RAM since it only 4 GB. After Reinstalling Windows 10 Home I...
  6. Reload removed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reload removed apps: I have reset my window pro.10 laptop. After words some of the apps are not reload. Pl. let me know how can I reinstall "REMOVED APPS WHILE RESETTING P C " From; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...: Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop manually. I also have to set up each app and re set up all app settings. After each reboot, the pc has me re-setup and redo all settings for everything including Google and Office settings....
  8. can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...: has no one else had this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-a-microsoft-window-demanding-i/3950599f-df6b-41b4-9061-ce8013574756"
  9. Can't reload my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reload my apps: I had to reset my computer and purchase Office 365. I am running Windows 10. Now I can't download my Quicken or Firefox. Haven't tried any of the other apps. Suggestions?...
  10. how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground: Essentially, I switch back and forth between a news reader and a browser, and every time I bring the reader back on foreground, it reloads its start page on resuming, rather than keeping the article it was left on. All synch options for the reader are off, and this is...