Windows 10: Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps

Discus and support Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yr end 2013, I bought a TOSHIBA Satellite P75-A7200 Intel Core i7-4700 MQCPU at 2.40GHz, RAM 16 GB, 64-bit based processor OS 8.1 with some TOSHIBA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JW-_-, Aug 25, 2022.

1. JW-_- Win User

Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps

Yr end 2013, I bought a TOSHIBA Satellite P75-A7200 Intel Core i7-4700 MQCPU at 2.40GHz, RAM 16 GB, 64-bit based processor OS 8.1 with some TOSHIBA apps built into the systems functionality. I like, and want to stay with OS 8.1 but would like to reload it without TOSHIBA in it running apps somehow built into the OS. labeled Toshiba programs; sys drive, start, sys settings, video player, eco utility, HDD accelerator and protector, service station, function key, book place, audio enhancement, psw utility, recovery media creatorCan I, Should I, and what are the ad/dis advantages – and any oth

:)

JW-_-, Aug 25, 2022

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Will there be any new features incorporated into Windows Mail app?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

We appreciate your research but as of now, we have no report about when the said features will be incorporated. However we suggest you to submit your valuable feedback using the feedback app. To open feedback app, please follow the below steps:

1. In the Search bar, type Windows Feedback.

2. Select the Windows Feedback icon and hence start the feedback app to provide your feedback.

Please let us know if your query got resolved or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Aug 25, 2022
  4. Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps

Mail app in Windows 1.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons.

• If the app is not updated.
    • If the app is not synced properly.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let's run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:
    If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

Note: Try all the steps except App Troubleshooter and the ones that you have already tried.

Refer to the articles for additional information.

How to sync Google services with Windows

Mail app for Windows

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps

1. Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps - Similar Threads - Reload eliminate Toshiba

2. Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reload OS 8.1 to eliminate Toshiba incorporated apps: Yr end 2013, I bought a TOSHIBA Satellite P75-A7200 Intel Core i7-4700 MQCPU at 2.40GHz, RAM 16 GB, 64-bit based processor OS 8.1 with some TOSHIBA apps built into the systems functionality. I like, and want to stay with OS 8.1 but would like to reload it without TOSHIBA in...
  3. reload apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reload apps: I am seeking help to reload apps after a new win 10 install. I have 12 apps, does each one need to be loaded individually? I have an image backup, Can I use it to restore my programs. It's going to be very time consuming to load individually. Please help....
  4. Edge & Chrome Keeps Shutting down and Reloading while eliminating extensions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge & Chrome Keeps Shutting down and Reloading while eliminating extensions.: I'm not sure when this update had taken place, but for some reason, every time that I open up my edge browser or chrome browser, it closes the window and then reloads it. The problem is that when it reloads it, it does so without any of my extensions, nor can I access certain...
  5. Reload removed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reload removed apps: I have reset my window pro.10 laptop. After words some of the apps are not reload. Pl. let me know how can I reinstall "REMOVED APPS WHILE RESETTING P C " From; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. yourphone - eliminate +1 added

yourphone - eliminate +1 added: When I push dial from the calls- recent calls screen a +1 added to the number How do I get the actual number from the recent call to be dialed? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yourphone-eliminate-1-added/b6995299-931d-46f7-b48e-1edcc4e2959a
  7. Can't reload my apps

Can't reload my apps: I had to reset my computer and purchase Office 365. I am running Windows 10. Now I can't download my Quicken or Firefox. Haven't tried any of the other apps. Suggestions?...
  8. Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194: My Acer es1-512 was just update to windows from 1803 to 1809 and i am having trouble with Asphalt 8, it just will not run. The game starts ok but when races start its like it goes into slow motion, i had no trouble with the game until latest update. Can anyone help me ?...
  9. Eliminating second OS from dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Eliminating second OS from dual boot: I have Win 10 as the second of a dual boot with Vista. Each is on it's own hard drive. If I remove the Vista drive then win 10 won't boot as it is looking for winload.exe. Is there a way I can give it access to the winload.exe it is looking forand then uninstall Vista? If...
  10. Need to reload OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reload OS: I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work. I tried doing a clean install and that will not work. The hard drive is a 32 GB eMMC. All I want is to load Windows 10. Don't...