Windows 10: Reload Windows 10 Driver issue

Discus and support Reload Windows 10 Driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavillion 15-n093nr. It started as Windows 8 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 when they were offering it for free. I recently bought a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DougBrill, Feb 29, 2020.

1. DougBrill Win User

Reload Windows 10 Driver issue

I have an HP Pavillion 15-n093nr. It started as Windows 8 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 when they were offering it for free. I recently bought a new SSD to replace the 5400 RPM drive. I also bought 16 GB of RAM since it only 4 GB.

After Reinstalling Windows 10 Home I began having issues. The computer acts like it is under load so as you bring the mouse across the screen it will pause for about 2 seconds then try and catch up. I have run Diagnostics from HP, I have run Processor tests off the Ultimate Boot Disk, and I have run Memtest 86. Everything comes up clean. So I reloaded Windows this time I paid close attention and I did not have the problem until the first time you boot into Windows and Windows is setting up all the hardware.

So I thought I would start by updating the Video Driver from AMD's site. The entire time I was running the driver install the system was fine. Once the install completed and rebooted the problem returned.

I have tried to talk to HP support but they are no help because they want me to by recovery media which is not available.

Any suggestions would be great thanks and don't buy HP

:)

DougBrill, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 29, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 29, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Reload Windows 10 Driver issue - Similar Threads - Reload Driver issue

2. windows 10 reload

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 reload: Computer crashed, reloaded windows 10, now icons, background, pictures, etc. look off. The resolution isn't clear like before. Somethings look sort of stretched. Checked resolution in settings it's at the recommended, tried to fix it in display and view, and personalization...
  3. Windows 10 reload question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reload question?: Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have...
  4. Windows 10 reload question?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reload question?: Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have...
  5. Reload Windows 10

Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  6. Reload Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  7. Windows 10 reload

Windows 10 reload: Can I remove windows 10 and download a fresh version to get rid of the log files that are using all of my hard drive space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reload/bf434695-4c8b-45b4-aa63-d61ae1f7a58d
  8. Windows 10 wont reload

Windows 10 wont reload: For the last few months my windows 10 wont reload.I have left it on all night,every now and then i get up and click on restore but nothing happens.Its as if its frozen. Im a disabled lady and i live in rural Scotland,this is my only contact with the outside.Any help...
  9. Just reloaded windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just reloaded windows 10...: now I'm having performance issues! Extremely slow and sluggish... Is my computer getting ready to quit or have I overloaded it? I've gone through everything I can think of like clearing browsers and defragging and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?...
  10. Reload 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload 10 or not?: I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3 failures to date and the other one has had 11 ok and 15 fails. At the moment I can't seem to get the five outstanding updates to...