Windows 10: Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...

Discus and support Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an older PC with Windows 10 Pro on it. It has some kind of serious issues with installing updates. I would like to just reload it and let it do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 56Kruiser, Jul 31, 2021.

1. 56Kruiser Win User

Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...

I have an older PC with Windows 10 Pro on it. It has some kind of serious issues with installing updates. I would like to just reload it and let it do updates. Trying to do recovery, reset etc. all fail, with no specific error...just says it failed. This is why I want to do a fresh install. At the Windows 10 dowload page it states "To get started, you will first need to have a licence to install Windows 10", which is no surprise to me. Any suggestions of how to get the license s/n from the PC so I can reload it?

:)

56Kruiser, Jul 31, 2021

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jul 31, 2021
  3. rogues52 Win User
    I am going to reload windows 10 pro will my product KEY ACTIVE THE RELOAD

I am going to reload windows 10 pro will my product KEY ACTIVE THE RELOAD

rogues52, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...

1. Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it... - Similar Threads - Reload Pro need

2. I have confirmation ID I need product id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have confirmation ID I need product id: I have product id and confirmation id But I want to install again window 10 pro on my system because I have formated my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-confirmation-id-i-need-product-id/8972b809-18bb-4a1a-8895-e8ab6a1e0734
  3. Can't remember User ID or Password to reload Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't remember User ID or Password to reload Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 and set it up. Hardware issues had to re format. Now cannot remember ID or Password. How can I activate the Windows 10 which I have already paid for?...
  4. Windows product ID

Windows product ID: I have two different security workstation PCs, and both are using the same product ID. Is this possible? How can I find it is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-id/edc53baa-9813-47c7-91e4-ebe0fd3bd97f
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed: Hi. We recently purchased 3 Microsoft Surface Go's and they were the consumer versions that included Windows 10 Home S mode. We have a Microsoft VLA and took the devices out of S Mode and tried to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro via USB drive. The upgrade would not work no...
  6. Reload windows 10 use old product key

Reload windows 10 use old product key: I, had a new windows 8 computer and took the free upgraded to windows 10. I have the product code for the windows 10. If I reload the computer will I be able to use the product code again? Thanks...
  7. windows 10 pro product id

windows 10 pro product id: Can anyone please give me a product id for windows 10 profesional to activate i tt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-product-id/375b4a21-3c9e-4ebe-bea0-239e50efde5d"
  8. Computer damaged,need to reload Windows 10 Pro

Computer damaged,need to reload Windows 10 Pro: When windows 10 came out I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The laptop was knocked off a table last week and the motherboard was damaged ( would no longer charge the battery,not a jack problem.) I replaced the Motherboard and the unit booted / charged and...
  9. Windows Product ID to Windows product.

Windows Product ID to Windows product.: I have various Windows product ID's and corresponding product licence keys for our office PC's. How can I find out from the Product ID which is the correct windows to download?...
  10. Need to reload OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reload OS: I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work. I tried doing a clean install and that will not work. The hard drive is a 32 GB eMMC. All I want is to load Windows 10. Don't...