Windows 10: Reload Windows operation system

Discus and support Reload Windows operation system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchase Windows online but now I need to reload it because I have an error that I haven't been able to remove. I have run a number of repair/fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobynRiley, May 29, 2020.

1. Reload Windows operation system

I purchase Windows online but now I need to reload it because I have an error that I haven't been able to remove.

I have run a number of repair/fix program including the MS comparison program & CCleaner but the error is still here

What I need is how to talk not type to a real person and get my product code?

Reload Windows operation system 4dc01af3-8909-4dd2-b923-a186443419d7?upload=true.jpg

:)

RobynRiley, May 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 29, 2020
  3. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 29, 2020
  4. Reload Windows operation system

operating system

I have been running a laptop on Windows 7 Pro but it is acting up. I have a recent backup using Acronis True Image 2017. If I buy a new Laptop running on Windows 10, and do a complete PC reload from the Acronis Backup, it will take the operating system
    back to Windows 7 Pro and I will lose the Win 10 system. Any suggestions?

Alan Adams 611, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Reload Windows operation system

1. Reload Windows operation system - Similar Threads - Reload operation system

2. Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows operating system: If you have installed windows operating system on hardrive D does desktop, recycle bin and downloads be apart of D drive or C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-operating-system/f517a89e-4a00-4cc7-b9dd-4d9a753ee77e
  3. Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows operating system: If you have installed windows operating system on hardrive D does desktop, recycle bin and downloads be apart of D drive or C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-operating-system/f517a89e-4a00-4cc7-b9dd-4d9a753ee77e
  4. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  5. Windows Operating System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Operating System: My laptop was purchased through my former employer, as well as the software. I no longer work for that employer and do not have access to their server. I have since purchased the WIndows 10 operating system but I am unable to change the product key or activate the system....
  6. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  7. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  8. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...
  9. Windows Operation System

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Operation System: Ok, I was wondering if/when Microsoft is going to release a new Operating System. I high doubt it will be called Windows 11 or whatever. I have read on a few sites that it would just be called "Windows". Does anyone know if that is in the makings and when it would be released...
  10. Windows operating system

Windows operating system: What is this product: 00325-95940-90997-AA0EM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-operating-system/3ac6f165-68b3-42ed-98a9-74fc2c079ac4