Windows 10: Reload

Discus and support Reload in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AFTommy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. AFTommy Win User

Reload

I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Jul 25, 2018

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Torrent list reload

Hello,

I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload
    the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty?

georgioumarios, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Reload

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Reload

1. Reload - Similar Threads - Reload

2. Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: i am have trouble i fill in form and at the end i need to tick i am not a robot so i do and then Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page. happens i have try other browser but to no avell so i have come to the conclution it a fault in windows 10 64 i have...
  3. Do I have to reload/buy Windows 10 after I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to reload/buy Windows 10 after I reset my PC?: I want to reset my laptop, but so that my own data is retained, see photo. When I restart the laptop, do I have to buy and install Windows 10 again? And what exactly do I have to do after that reset? Thanks Please only write answers if you really know, my PC is...
  4. Can this be fixed from the windows end? Ie somehow tell Minecraft to reload the sound...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can this be fixed from the windows end? Ie somehow tell Minecraft to reload the sound...: submitted by /u/ulu_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0ou9b/can_this_be_fixed_from_the_windows_end_ie_somehow/
  5. Reload Windows operation system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reload Windows operation system: I purchase Windows online but now I need to reload it because I have an error that I haven't been able to remove. I have run a number of repair/fix program including the MS comparison program & CCleaner but the error is still here What I need is how to talk not type to a...
  6. Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds: After I've successfully logged on to my computer, I've reached to my desktop screen only to find out that the screen keeps on reloading repeatedly. Where every few seconds, the icons would disappear and reappear and the wallpaper would turn black and then reappear over and...
  7. A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...: My main account is the admin, I disabled Windows Defender, malwarebytes, and allow the app in firewall, even reinstalled la app many times, and when "nProtect Gameguard" is going to launch (the game launcher launch that anti-hack game tool) everything closes, BUT, if I open...
  8. How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10: My Windows Photos on my Windows 10 computer was not reading .jpg files from the early 2000s and I wanted to find a way to fix that. An online resource https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-cannot-open-jpg-files/said to run Powershell to remove the app and reinstall the...
  9. unable to activate windows 10 pro and reload office 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to activate windows 10 pro and reload office 2016: After 2 years of working fine, on Monday of this week I got a message to Activate Windows. This was a Digital license of Windows 10 that was upgraded for free from Windows 7. Activation was not successful!...
  10. How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload: All the suggestions reset, uninstall/reinstall work but then only for a few days. How can I make it work solid all the time? Win10 email/calendar default....