Windows 10: Reload

Discus and support Reload in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AFTommy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. AFTommy Win User

Reload

I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Jul 25, 2018

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Torrent list reload

Hello,

I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload
    the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty?

georgioumarios, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Reload

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Reload

1. Reload - Similar Threads - Reload

2. How do I stop unrequired Synaptics touchpad driver reloading?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop unrequired Synaptics touchpad driver reloading?: Hello, my Lenovo 330S Win10 laptop occasionally misinterprets a right click for a left click so I decided to reload the driver. In Device Manager the Touchpad is listed under HID - compliant touchpad (no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device) before...
  3. can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...: has no one else had this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-a-microsoft-window-demanding-i/3950599f-df6b-41b4-9061-ce8013574756"
  4. Laptop display calibration randomly unloads and reloads

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop display calibration randomly unloads and reloads: Lenovo Z50-70 notebook PC with Intel I7 CPU, Intel 4400 graphics, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Update 1803 About 3 weeks ago, the monitor calibration that gets loaded at startup began unloading and then reloading (seems random). The monitor profile is generated by my Spyder5Pro...
  5. Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...
  6. Can't reload my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reload my apps: I had to reset my computer and purchase Office 365. I am running Windows 10. Now I can't download my Quicken or Firefox. Haven't tried any of the other apps. Suggestions?...
  7. Dell insp. 3558 won't boot, recover, or reload new install (Win10)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell insp. 3558 won't boot, recover, or reload new install (Win10): Got blue screen using edge (whole different issue). No longer able to boot. Get to preparing automatic repair message but then goes dark screen. Tried using recovery disk I made when I got laptop. Also tried making new one from Dell link. Tried secure and legacy boot....
  8. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.: Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before replacing hard drive. I tried to install windows 7 from the cd and I get a prompt that states I am not allowed to install older...
  9. Gemalto document reader driver gets reload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gemalto document reader driver gets reload: Hi, I am using Gemalto document reader to read document which is working fine. But almost every minute or so, its driver gets reload, and during the driver reload, reader does not response. I am using Windows10 Pro operating system. To verify this, I observe device...
  10. after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks

in Windows 10 Customization
    after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks: Windows10 locked up. I recycled power. When windows10 booted up, My display screen resolution became bigger then the screen. So I reloaded window10 hoping it will reset my screen problem. Now I completely lost my taskbar....