Windows 10: Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

Discus and support Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ken Micciche, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."

:)

Ken Micciche, Mar 4, 2024

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ - Microsoft Support

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 4, 2024
  3. xman2007 Win User
    reloading windows in gateway laptop

is it an oem windows xp disc you have (ie: able to install windows from boot) ? if so just get into your bios set your cd to boot first and when it says press any button to load cd (or similar) press anything, the setup process will begin and xp should find your hdd no problem (will be c*Smile Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop :)

then read the options and choose to format the drive (i normally choose quick format as the longer one is just the same but checks the whole disk for errors and takes quite a while depending on the size) once formatted proceed to install win xp and the next step it will say " setup is now copying files" when this is done the laptop will reboot,

upon the reboot go back into the bios and select your hdd to boot first (might be ide0 or hdd) but keep the xp disc in then when you exit bios you will see the windows xp loading screen and it should be plain sailing from there.

sorry if im talking to you like a n00b you might know most of this but if you follow these steps you shouldnt see any problems.

xman2007, Mar 4, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

n-ster, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

1. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop - Similar Threads - Reloaded Laptop

2. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  3. I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...: I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen with spinning circle again and again. It does this till it over heats and shuts down till it cools off. There is no error message it does not get that far. It has been doing this for...
  4. We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to...: We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to a screen that wants a login from the previous companydomain. I've tried a clean install of Windows, updating the BIOS, turning off UEFI, formatting the drive, and clearing TPM. Nothing...
  5. We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to...

We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to...: We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to a screen that wants a login from the previous companydomain. I've tried a clean install of Windows, updating the BIOS, turning off UEFI, formatting the drive, and clearing TPM. Nothing...
  6. We have several laptops from a company we acquired. When trying to reload Windows we get to...

7. laptop HDD replaced w/ New SSD. tech reloaded WIN10 w/ y license, activated with s/n. . How...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    laptop HDD replaced w/ New SSD. tech reloaded WIN10 w/ y license, activated with s/n. . How...: Please see below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hdd-replaced-w-new-ssd-tech-reloaded-win10/8f305287-070e-4452-914a-4ef2588374fd
  8. laptop HDD replaced w/ New SSD. tech reloaded WIN10 w/ y license, activated with s/n. . How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop HDD replaced w/ New SSD. tech reloaded WIN10 w/ y license, activated with s/n. . How...: Please see below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hdd-replaced-w-new-ssd-tech-reloaded-win10/8f305287-070e-4452-914a-4ef2588374fd
  9. laptop HDD replaced w/ New SSD. tech reloaded WIN10 w/ y license, activated with s/n. . How...

10. My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...: My laptop won’t boot up after system restore win10I can get up to Advanced settingsI’ve tried everything to get it to work for some reason there isn’t any restore point anymore It won’t recognise my password either.even though I use it for other accounts Sorry i don’t have a...