Windows 10: Remaining questions

Discus and support Remaining questions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now i can download the iso windows 10 1809 the size is 4.72 GB, But the can't create the bootable usb, the error shows the ntfs file system or too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Remaining questions

Now i can download the iso windows 10 1809 the size is 4.72 GB,

But the can't create the bootable usb, the error shows the ntfs file system or too large file.

After watching the videos i can create the bootable usb via powers iso 7.3 and usb format is ntfs, and they cannot working the booting or not showing the bootable usb on my Dell Inspiron 5559 core i5 8gb Ram 6th generation,.

And this bootable device is normally working on different laptops like Toshiba T4400 dual core 2gb ram or Hp notebook 8460 2nd generation.

How can it work or troubleshoot for my laptop..?

Today i update the BIOS and then also cannot working.

Please reply urgently.

:)

Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

Remaining questions

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Remaining questions

1. Remaining questions - Similar Threads - Remaining questions

2. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  3. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  4. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  5. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  6. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....
  7. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....
  8. Black screen while using PC but the computer remains turned on

Black screen while using PC but the computer remains turned on: I've got a problem that started today. My PC just randomly displays black screen but it's still working and not restarting. I have to hard restart it sometimes it takes a few restarts to get my display working again.Blackscreen happens whenever I use multiple browsers or play...
  9. Question about installing Windows again on new SSD and remain everything in existing HDD of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about installing Windows again on new SSD and remain everything in existing HDD of...: I'm looking for a proper procedure of how I should do it. My scenario: Current HDD with 1TB space in 2 partitions(Drive C for OS and Programs, Drive D for documents,music,movies,etc). I've one M.2 SSD which newly installed(Samsung 860 Evo) and would like to make it become...
  10. Question about installing Windows again on new SSD and remain everything in existing HDD of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about installing Windows again on new SSD and remain everything in existing HDD of...: I'm looking for a proper procedure of how I should do it. My scenario: Current HDD with 1TB space in 2 partitions(Drive C for OS and Programs, Drive D for documents,music,movies,etc). I've one M.2 SSD which newly installed(Samsung 860 Evo) and would like to make it become...