Windows 10: Remaking Windows 10 PERMISSION NEEDED!

Discus and support Remaking Windows 10 PERMISSION NEEDED! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm the owner of the project MooseOS home.mooseos.tk and I need permission to carry on any further any ideas where I could get permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoahMorp, Oct 29, 2020.

1. NoahMorp Win User

Remaking Windows 10 PERMISSION NEEDED!

Hello there, I'm the owner of the project MooseOS home.mooseos.tk and I need permission to carry on any further any ideas where I could get permission from I think the copy of Windows 10 is legit it was on my friends dad's computer and I don't really know if it is legit or not

Please help

NoahMorp

:)

NoahMorp, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Oct 29, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Remaking Windows 10 PERMISSION NEEDED! - Similar Threads - Remaking PERMISSION NEEDED

2. "Need administrator permission"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Need administrator permission": I am the only user on my computer. It was purchased new and set up with only my information. Yet, I cannot do several functions including deleting/renaming certain folders because I am not the "administrator."...
  3. NEED PERMISSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED PERMISSION: cannot create a new file or folder. You Need Permission to Perform This Action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-permission/94a6d651-a98f-4a5a-8287-7176f1683345
  4. NEED PERMISSION

NEED PERMISSION: cannot create a new file or folder. You Need Permission to Perform This Action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-permission/94a6d651-a98f-4a5a-8287-7176f1683345
  5. Requesting to make a windows 7 remake OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting to make a windows 7 remake OS: After seeing windows 11, i felt that something is missing and themes is not at cool as I expected. I am missing the aero theme too much and that glass transparency effect was wonderful. The start menu of windows 7 was awesome. The important thing was that it was unique in...
  6. Requesting to make a windows 7 remake OS

Requesting to make a windows 7 remake OS: After seeing windows 11, i felt that something is missing and themes is not at cool as I expected. I am missing the aero theme too much and that glass transparency effect was wonderful. The start menu of windows 7 was awesome. The important thing was that it was unique in...
  7. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  8. Black and white remake/3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white remake/3: I loved the original black and white games but now that I have windows 10 and a new computer I can no longer play it. seeing as you now own black and white could you consider making it work on the newer versions of windows becuse the onley way to play it now is not leagle. so...
  9. Best way to 'remake' your Windows account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to 'remake' your Windows account?: So I woke up this morning to a start menu that isn't working, presented with a "Critical Error - Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in." After a few troubleshooting steps, I realized it's some sort of corruption of my account, as it...
  10. need admin permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need admin permission: I recently got a new hp laptop to work from home. my mcafee expired so I updated the subscription. when I clicked verify subscription it asks for admin name and password but there is not option for it. also I am the only user or account and it was admin account but it has...