Windows 10: Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator

Discus and support Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I remapped my caps lock key to toggle mic muting using a script (thanks to /u/aveyo) and SharpKeys. It's working as intended except that the caps lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hanhzo, Mar 13, 2021.

1. /u/Hanhzo Win User

Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator

I remapped my caps lock key to toggle mic muting using a script (thanks to /u/aveyo) and SharpKeys. It's working as intended except that the caps lock LED indicator no longer turns on. Is there a way to retain the functionality of the indicator LED while the mic mute is toggled?

submitted by /u/Hanhzo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hanhzo, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED

MX Keys

Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator [​IMG]

Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 13, 2021
  3. CAPS LOCK key remapped to Ctrl key

hey there, i accidentally remapped caps to ctrl key with 3rd party software and i cant turn it back for quite some time. When i type caps it tells me i press ctrl or LShift key.

Any help will be much appreciated

Preacher of Spencer, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator

Notifications about turned on caps lock

I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the caps lock status. How can I get a notification that caps lock is turned on? Thank you.

RicardoOkyere, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator

1. Remap caps lock key without turning off LED indicator - Similar Threads - Remap caps lock

2. Caps Lock On/Off Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off Indicator: hi.whenever i toggle caps lock, it creates an icon at the bottom middle of my screen.how do i stop this?im on windows 11.sorry if it isnt that descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-onoff-indicator/4660de84-0a7b-4f19-b458-fcd1eec7518d
  3. Caps Lock On/Off Indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock On/Off Indicator: hi.whenever i toggle caps lock, it creates an icon at the bottom middle of my screen.how do i stop this?im on windows 11.sorry if it isnt that descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-onoff-indicator/4660de84-0a7b-4f19-b458-fcd1eec7518d
  4. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  5. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  6. Turn off caps lock indicator Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock indicator Windows 10: I have Googled several different ways to turn off this Caps Lock indicator and have gotten stumped at each solution.Under Advanced Display Settings, there is no Screen Configurations tab:There is no Mobility Center when I type that into Windows search.Dell Peripheral Manager...
  7. Turn off caps lock indicator Windows 10

Turn off caps lock indicator Windows 10: I have Googled several different ways to turn off this Caps Lock indicator and have gotten stumped at each solution.Under Advanced Display Settings, there is no Screen Configurations tab:There is no Mobility Center when I type that into Windows search.Dell Peripheral Manager...
  8. Caps Lock on/off indicator on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps Lock on/off indicator on screen: [ATTACH] I'm using G513 right now and there is no Num Lock/Scroll Lock indicator on this keyboard. Instead, when I use these buttons, there is a pop up on top right but not for the caps lock. There is caps lock indicator on the keyboard but I can't see it unless I look...
  9. CAPS LOCK key remapped to Ctrl key

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAPS LOCK key remapped to Ctrl key: hey there, i accidentally remapped caps to ctrl key with 3rd party software and i cant turn it back for quite some time. When i type caps it tells me i press ctrl or LShift key. Any help will be much appreciated...
  10. How to turn off caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off caps lock indicator: [ATTACH] It looks like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator/4dbbd54e-4af5-4679-adff-353b484205b8