Windows 10: Remap Keyboard

Discus and support Remap Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed the new Powertoys from Microsoft and I was able to remap the F7 key the way I wanted to. I would like to know if there is a way to remap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neil13764, May 22, 2020 at 8:12 PM.

1. Neil13764 Win User

Remap Keyboard

I installed the new Powertoys from Microsoft and I was able to remap the F7 key the way I wanted to. I would like to know if there is a way to remap the function keys with a second mapping maybe Ctrl F7 for example, also is is possible to map something like ctrl L to do something.

Would appreciate your advice

:)

2. Keyboard remapping

I don't think it's possible to remap the keyboard keys. At least there are not built in applications to do that.

Linley Meslier, May 22, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  3. Keyboard Remap and Macro

(Windows 10 Pro)
    I need a recommendation for software that will ...
    1. allow me to remap a few keys on my keyboard
    2. one of them is the Windows Key
    3. allow me to create keyboard macros
    I keep hearing about sharpkeys but doesn't sound like it can create macros. I am hoping I can get the job done with a single program.
    Any suggestions? Thx, Henry Fiddler

Henry TFiddler, May 22, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  4. Remap Keyboard

remap keyboard

I am running windows 7. I run Microsoft security essentials

I downloaded en.softonic.com to remap my keyboard

I notice pop up adds every day now

#1) was that a bad idea? Can that company steal my IDs and passwords when I do keystrokes?

#2) if I remove that sofware, is there a way to accomplish the remap uthrough MICROSOFT?

tteemmppmmee, May 22, 2020 at 8:17 PM
Thema:

Remap Keyboard

1. Remap Keyboard - Similar Threads - Remap Keyboard

2. trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse: i recently bought a computer but the buttons on the mouse were odd inputs. when i go into the mouse option the mouse itself is not there. i use the mouse so it has to work it is connected through a USB. the mouse is a logitec G300....
  3. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?: On french Azerty keyboard, you need to hold shift to input numbers. How could I edit the registry so I can input numbers without holding shift? submitted by /u/Alectronapolis [link] [comments]...
  4. keyboard key remapping app recommendations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard key remapping app recommendations?: I work on a Macbook and at home I use a Windows 10 PC. I know I can remap keys on my Macbook but I think I now prefer they key mappings there than on Windows. Wondering if I there are any recommended apps remapping keys on Windows submitted by /u/andy_d0 [link] [comments]...
  5. Keyboard remapped

Keyboard remapped: my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-remapped/9aadb5df-cf96-44ec-926d-bbfdd1bfb1fc
  6. Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.

Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.: How do I remap F3 to same as (fun)F3 on Gateway LAPTOP with Windows 10. Same for F1 thru F11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-remapping-for-f3-gateway-laptop-used-for/61419005-27d7-4942-8715-9f6088853a8a
  7. How to remap Korean keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remap Korean keyboard layout: I need to remap Korean keyboard layout to create a new one which works with Windows Korean IME on PC with Windows 7 as well as 10. The current Korean Standard Keyboard layout is The new Korean layout to create There are several keyboard remap programs. However those...
  8. Remapping keyboard keys

Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....
  9. Keyboard remapping

Keyboard remapping: Hi, I'm new to computers in general and have recently bought a laptop with Windows10. I find the right hand shift key hard to reach and often press the PgUp key instead. Is there any way of swapping these keys around? TIA...
  10. Cannot remap keyboard using 3rd party apps such as Sharpkeys OR directly in the registry

Cannot remap keyboard using 3rd party apps such as Sharpkeys OR directly in the registry: Hi, I'm at a bit of a loss here. My Backspace key recently bit the dust and I'm sure you can imagine how annoying it is to type that way. At first I tried using Sharpkeys 3.7, running on Windows 10 with the .net framework v4. After making the changes and rebooting, the...