Windows 10: Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

Discus and support Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut? I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cicc98, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/cicc98 Win User

Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut?

I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only remap key to key or shortcut to shortcut.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/cicc98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cicc98, Jul 15, 2020

2. short key Win+shift+S

I want to use the short key (Win+shift+S) in win 7 but I am unable to use it on the windows 7. please suggest me some red. edit or some other easy way to add this short key to win7. thanks

mohsinnawaz7, Jul 15, 2020
  3. short key Win+shift+S

I want to use the short key (Win+shift+S) but I am unable to use it on the windows 7. please suggest me some red. edit or some other easy way to add this short key to win7. thanks

mohsinnawaz7, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Biped1 Win User

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key

Original Title: question - What is PrtSc?

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key - to work. And a real dumb question = What is PrtSc ? I said it was a dumb question. thanks...

Biped1, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut? - Similar Threads - Remap PrtSc key

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. win shift S .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win shift S .: 10 . prtsc win shift S . . . ip mapping . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%ED%99%94%EB%A9%B4%EC%BA%A1%EC%B3%90%EB%82%98-win/8299e0a5-b36a-4cd3-8a45-c4c757d20c3d
  7. win shift S .

win shift S .: 10 . prtsc win shift S . . . ip mapping . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%ED%99%94%EB%A9%B4%EC%BA%A1%EC%B3%90%EB%82%98-win/8299e0a5-b36a-4cd3-8a45-c4c757d20c3d
  8. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?: title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working submitted by /u/Abstractings [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?: i'd like to be able to assign this combination to be handled by ShareX instead of Sketch & Snip/Snipping tool submitted by /u/xX_420edgelord69_Xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkjflg/is_there_a_way_to_disable_specifically_the_win/
  10. Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s)

Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s): Hello everyone. As mentioned I have a problem with the snipping tool shortcut. To be more precise: It generally seems to work and I get the overlay (white screen and I can cut. However after letting the mouse button go it just disappears and nothing happens. So basically...