Windows 10: Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys

Discus and support Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have an air mouse which is controls devices using a Bluetooth dongle. It works but some buttons don't. For example the back button does nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robo_destroyer, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys

Hi, I have an air mouse which is controls devices using a Bluetooth dongle. It works but some buttons don't. For example the back button does nothing on windows. The air mouse pointer works and certain basic functions work too. So how do I make windows to read those buttons? I can use it to control the Plex app and the back button works inside the Plex app. Thanks in advance

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01DA0Y7SW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share This is the air mouse I have

submitted by /u/robo_destroyer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/robo_destroyer, Dec 18, 2020
  2. phonefuel Win User

Nokia Bluetooth Remote Control

Can someone suggest a Bluetooth remote control app that will work with a Nokia touch screen phone? I've tried Phone Remote Control with some success but its not fully touch screen compliant.

Thank you in advance.

phonefuel, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Zero Cool Win User
    PC as remote control

Hey I have this TV next to my computer, and the remote control is lost. is there any way I could use my computer as a remote control? like bluetooth or infrared?

Zero Cool, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys

Remapping keyboard keys

thanks for this but the first post is to "assign a macro or program to a key" which is not what i want to do.

Im not sure why i would need to run the troubleshooter because there is nothing wrong with the keyboard i just want to remap the keys.

i am unsure also why you are referring me to update with the media creation tool? these seem completely unrelated to my problem....

note: i just tried selecting the 'send key combinations' on my remote desktop client and this allowed the remapping software to recognise the CMD key as the left windows key so i thought i was in luck. i remapped it in the software to the left CRTL key and
    restarted but it doesnt seem to have done anything at all....frustrating.

Default Username 40, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys

1. Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys - Similar Threads - Remapping Bluetooth remote

2. Remap a key to be "functionless"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap a key to be "functionless": I'd like to remap my function keys (F1-F12, not fn) to be "functionless". What I mean by that is, I'd like them to be buttons that other apps will pick up, but that don't perform any action in Windows by default. Ideally I could then map them to anything I'd like in...
  3. Remapping keyboard keys

Remapping keyboard keys: Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (please let me know if there's a better sub), but I 'm trying to remap one of the keys on my keyboard since it doesn't seem to be working properly. Basically, I found a keyboard that someone had tossed out and I...
  4. Remap single key of bluetooth keyboard

Remap single key of bluetooth keyboard: Is there any way to remap a single key on a bluetooth keyboard? It is a key that opens up a new instance of my internet browser (see link). Instead I would like it to take a screenshot of my screen. https://imgur.com/2NjjTKC submitted by /u/klkmom [link] [comments]...
  5. How can a remap the key bindings of a remote control in Windows 10?

How can a remap the key bindings of a remote control in Windows 10?: I have a wireless Bluetooth TV remote control bought from Amazon and it works great for Kodi however I'd like to use it for Windows too and some of the buttons just do completely different things than I want them to, how can I remap these buttons? submitted by...
  6. Function keys remap?

Function keys remap?: For example, my F1 button brings up a window with how to get PC help, is it possible to remove that? submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1ssm6/function_keys_remap/
  7. Accidentally remapped keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally remapped keys: A few hours ago, I somehow managed to accidentally remap a few of my keys. For example, my escape key has been remapped to "1". I have no idea how I managed to do this, it occurred when I was randomly typing on my keyboard....
  8. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....
  9. Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues: Hello all, I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on the app "AIMP". However, since about a week ago, this function no longer works and the only function which works from my HiFi...
  10. Remapping & Disabling keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remapping & Disabling keys: Hi! I am new to Windows (been a Mac for ever). I am afraid of messing up my system. I really need to disable the Home button. It is next to my backspace button and I keep hitting it. needless to say, AARRGGHH.*Confused I see that there are apps that claim to remap the keys....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remap bluetooth media button windows