Windows 10: Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what?

Discus and support Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A Windows Defender scan found this "Exploit" calling it "Severe." See image below. Then it reads: Status: Failed This threat or app might not be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LonnieKragel, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what?

A Windows Defender scan found this "Exploit" calling it "Severe." See image below. Then it reads:

This threat or app might not be completely remeditated.

I've run scans with Microsoft Malicious Software Remover, MS Safety Scan, and House Call, none of which noted the exploit.

What can I do to remove this exploit?

Thank you!

Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what? d36e902a-5907-40e2-a536-eab325f8010b?upload=true.png

:)

LonnieKragel, Aug 22, 2019
  2. MAC DAWG Win User

how to sync outlook 2010 contacts and calendar with windows phone 7

please provide step by step instructions on how to sync outlook 2010 calendar and contacts with my htc hd7 windows phone 7.

currently the phone has no calendar items and it has an incomplete and inaccurate list of contacts (ideally this would be overwritten)

thank you,

MAC DAWG, Aug 22, 2019
  3. gogreen Win User
    AFS Error Info

When I click to start some programs, I get this AFS Error Info window. After clicking OK, I then get the UAC window. Except for the extra step, nothing goes wrong--it's just annoying. Sometimes programs requiring a UAC show this AFS error, sometimes not. Anyone have any idea what this is and how to stop it?

gogreen, Aug 22, 2019
  4. TD47 Win User

Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what?

SQLITE vulnerability CVE-2018-20346, CVE-2018-20505, CVE-2018-20506

There is a reported vulnerability in older versions of SQLITE:

See 21th Dec 2018 CVE ID has been assigned as CVE-2018-20346, CVE-2018-20505, CVE-2018-20506

Magellan - Tencent Blade Team

and

Crash Chrome 70 with the SQLite Magellan bug

However, I see that the Windows Update Installer Patch Cache uses sqlite.dll version 15.7.20033 (dated 2015):

C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\68AB67CA7DA73301B744CAF070E41400\15.7.20033\sqlite.dll

Since this is 3 years old, does anyone know if this is vulnerable?

Thema:

Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what?

1. Remediation Incomplete on Win32/CVE-2010-3333.AF -- Now what? - Similar Threads - Remediation Incomplete Win32

2. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete: I am having an issue solving a Trojan malware issue. I am currently on Windows 10.The Windows Security app found the problem and reported it, when I tried to solve it by deleting the file from Windows Security I got a report saying that the remediation was incomplete. The...
  3. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete: I am having an issue solving a Trojan malware issue. I am currently on Windows 10.The Windows Security app found the problem and reported it, when I tried to solve it by deleting the file from Windows Security I got a report saying that the remediation was incomplete. The...
  4. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml remediation incomplete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win32/Floxif.h Remediation incomplete on windows 10

Win32/Floxif.h Remediation incomplete on windows 10: Hi Team,My pc win 10/ 64bit os got infected with Win32/Floxif.h virus, which got transferred from pendrive.Pl.note: Pc was upgraded to win 10 from the default win 7 and currently running on win 10Fix tried:1.Windows defender offline scan2.Windows defender full scan3.Microsoft...
  6. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: Hi Microsoft and Community,I have problems with Viruses all of them are targeting the location file: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy4\Windows\SysWOW64\ru-RU\S-1-4-36\Riched32.dlland if I try to remove it it shows and they are four of themIf any information that is important...
  7. Remediation incomplete

Remediation incomplete: Hi under windows security I have tried to quarantine and remove - but it says that the remediation is incomplete and now only allows the option "allow" - effected items " hklm\software\policies\microsoft\windows defender\real-time protection\\DisablebehaviorMonitoring...
  8. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: On another Thread - Remediation Incomplete message is discussed and the 'solution' is to not worry about it - it is just 'history'. While that in itself maybe true, the icon on the systray shows the red X saying something is bad. Not having a way to clear this is poor...
  9. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: I have the same problems as all the other users are having and like All other users I have not found one solution from Microsoft. Shown Below:...
  10. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: [ATTACH] I just got a notification about this virus. It said the level is severe. Because I didn't know what to do, I click allow. As you can see, there is a warning in the picture. So, what should I do now? Please, help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remediation incomplete windows 10

2. windows defender remediation incomplete

3. windows remediation incomplete

4. remediation incomplete windows defender,
  5. remediation incomplete,
  6. I accidentally allowed a threat & now get message remediation incomplete how can I resolve,
  7. remediation incomplete windows security,
  8. remediation inbcomplete,
  9. remediation incomplete defender hacktool,
  10. windws defender says remediation incomplete,
  11. windows defender scan threat removal incomplete,
  12. windows virus and threat protection remmedation incomplete abandoned,
  13. remediation incomplete what to do,
  14. remediation incomplete windows 10 message