Windows 10: Remember PIN but forgot password

Discus and support Remember PIN but forgot password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VenturoParvaiz, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Remember PIN but forgot password

So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows user isn't connected with my Microsoft Account yet, so it is impossible to change my local password from this website. I am currently using Windows 10, latest version. And as long as I remember, I never change my password and I still remember it very well, but windows said that the password is incorrect, and since I've been using PIN for a long time, i forgot if I changed the password or not. Please help, Thank you very much.

:)

VenturoParvaiz, Oct 10, 2018

2. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 10, 2018
  3. I forgot my Laptop Password but I remember my PIN. I want to change the password and I need help with it.

I forgot my Laptop Password but I remember my PIN. I want to change the password and I need help with it. Can anyone help me with this?

Dheeraj Vuppuluri, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Remember PIN but forgot password

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Remember PIN but forgot password

1. Remember PIN but forgot password - Similar Threads - Remember PIN forgot

2. Forgot PIN and The Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN and The Password: I forgot my PIN and Password on my laptop unable to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-and-the-password/a82c5b3e-240c-4590-a7f5-72c7710430a5
  3. Forgot PIN and The Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN and The Password: I forgot my PIN and Password on my laptop unable to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-and-the-password/a82c5b3e-240c-4590-a7f5-72c7710430a5
  4. Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen: I tried to fix my Bluescreen problem by using a command prompt but I forgot my password since I 've been using a pin for a very long time since the other methods haven't worked....
  5. Forgot PIN and Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN and Password: I am logged into my computer via thumbprint. Since I have been using my thumbprint, I have forgotten my PIN and password. How do I change them so I can access my computer without my thumbprint?...
  6. Remember pin but forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password: How to reset my laptop passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remember-pin-but-forgot-password/8acd0aa2-b806-4c81-a633-fd160884b9e2
  7. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  8. forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated: hello guy, I recently updated my laptop and realized that i don't remember my password since i am using PIN to login for quiet some time, so still I can login and use my Laptop without any issue. Is there any way i can recover my password. I am using local account, Microsoft...
  9. Forgot PIN and Password

Forgot PIN and Password: I cannot remember my PIN nor password for a Win10 laptop. Finger print scan still works but says I also have to enter my PIN. Is there any way to recover without doing a full reset and losing all data?...
  10. Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password: I was having some trouble today. i was trying to boot into safe mode (for a different reason) and it would not let me log in. From my understanding the admin password and the Microsoft password are different. I know both the Microsoft password and the pin winch i use to log...