Windows 10: Remember to remind me (not)

Discus and support Remember to remind me (not) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Gurus and Geneii, Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ajay303, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Ajay303 Win User

Remember to remind me (not)

Hi Gurus and Geneii,

Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old, I blitzed the new, because Windows Mail works fine for me and messages seem to come through more quickly. Also, until recently, the Windows Mail calendar worked well, chucking up my reminders, the day before, as requested when I opened up the programme, first thing.

Now (after an update?) it's gone broke. I have to remember to look at the brief summary of the week's engagements, bottom right - because, now, the Outlook.com Calendar comes up and assures me that I have 'no events on ...,(today) - when I have; and, at 77, missing them makes people shake their heads and wonder if the time has not now come to have me committed(*chuckle)

I don't think I am committing the request for reminders to the wrong Calendar - but wonder if the wrong Calendar has taken control of my life - and wonder if anyone knows what I can do about it?

:)

Ajay303, Jan 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 activation code

IFSOMEBODY GAVE ME THE CODE , I'D HAVE TO WRIGHT IT DOWN, NEXT I'D HAVE TO REMEMBER TO REMIND MYSELF TO THINK , JUST SO I COULD REMEMBER TO REMIND MYSELF TO THINK , IF I VOULD REMEMBER TO THINK TO REMEMBER , SO I COULD REMIND MYSELF TO REMEMBER , TO THINK,
    IF I COULD REMEMBER WHAT DID I WRIGHT IT DOWN ON , THEN WHEN I FIND IT I COULD REMEMBER , WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS , OR WHAT IS THIS FOR , I DONT REMEMBER =!!- WHAT DO YOU THINK ? TRY TO REMEMBER TO TELL ME , INCASE I'M NOT HERE ...... OH BOY ...
    A.. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE ASKING FOR HELP , TOFIND IT AND NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE FOUND IT , TO FIND OUT , THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR . HELLO

jamiepiper77, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Cortana "Remind Me" not working

Thank you so much for posting this. I spent about 4 hours trying to sort this from soft reset to taking out the battery, sim, sd and leaving them out overnight. Also tried turning Cortana off and on again but no joy. Cortana had worked perfectly for over
    a year and yesterday just decided to stop working. I had the 'cannot save this reminder' and 'taking longer than expected to calibrate'... Nothing worked. I was 2 minutes from doing a factory reset when I discovered your post. Again, thankyou

ElaineGuiney, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Remember to remind me (not)

1. Remember to remind me (not) - Similar Threads - Remember remind

2. I can’t remember my system password for my Windows xp computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember my system password for my Windows xp computer: I can’t remember what my pass is and it says the system has been halted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-system-password-for-my-windows/77a0e879-37fa-42a4-9af5-13954a97db86
  3. I can’t remember my system password for my Windows xp computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t remember my system password for my Windows xp computer: I can’t remember what my pass is and it says the system has been halted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-system-password-for-my-windows/77a0e879-37fa-42a4-9af5-13954a97db86
  4. Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!

Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!: so where the issue lies I was trying to reset my password to be able to change my pin after as what the message boxes instructed note: I only did this because there was no option to change the pin in the beginning just the option forgot pin and forgot the other one upon...
  5. Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!: so where the issue lies I was trying to reset my password to be able to change my pin after as what the message boxes instructed note: I only did this because there was no option to change the pin in the beginning just the option forgot pin and forgot the other one upon...
  6. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  7. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  8. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

9. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  10. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...