Windows 10: remember what i have typed

Discus and support remember what i have typed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a question on my tablet it remembers what I have typed when I am filling out my electrical certs so if I type in 0.67 in a box it will remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkGaffey1, Jan 2, 2021.

1. remember what i have typed

I have a question on my tablet it remembers what I have typed when I am filling out my electrical certs so if I type in 0.67 in a box it will remember it for the next time is there something like that for the pc?

:)

MarkGaffey1, Jan 2, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

search view not remembered

Hi, this is relatively inflexible.

I would suggest you try Locate32 - this (along with Everything by Void Tools, and Ultrasearch) offer VERY fast find as you type search results- which can be restricted by size/date/extension/ etc etc- All freeware.

Locate32 lets you specify the format of the results (normally I leave it as List)

remember what i have typed [​IMG]

If you've never used one of these, you will be surprised.
    Windows search does allow indexing of text document content- these tools don't.
    They index ALL files and folders once- pretty quickly- and then maintain an index.

dalchina, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 2, 2021
  4. remember what i have typed

make my suface tablet remember facebook login

Hi,

We appreciate you getting back to us. To help you with this concern, we strongly suggest to click these links and steps:

• Delete or clear your browsing history. Please click this

link
      for the steps.

• Clear or delete your cookies. Kindly click this

link
      for the steps.

• Reset your Internet Explorer settings to default. Please click this

link
      for the steps.

• Now enter your username and password and click save or remember.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Richard tie, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

remember what i have typed

1. remember what i have typed - Similar Threads - remember typed

2. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  3. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  4. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  6. I'm stuck outside my laptop screen, I keep on typing the password I remember but Its...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm stuck outside my laptop screen, I keep on typing the password I remember but Its...: I keep on using passwords I remember but It says its incorrect. I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-outside-my-laptop-screen-i-keep-on-typing/c0d6400d-0941-4ec5-9ae6-b7ab36c9077d
  7. I'm stuck outside my laptop screen, I keep on typing the password I remember but Its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck outside my laptop screen, I keep on typing the password I remember but Its...: I keep on using passwords I remember but It says its incorrect. I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-outside-my-laptop-screen-i-keep-on-typing/c0d6400d-0941-4ec5-9ae6-b7ab36c9077d
  8. I'm stuck outside my laptop screen, I keep on typing the password I remember but Its...

9. In Windows Explorer, how do you get it to NOT remember typed paths??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows Explorer, how do you get it to NOT remember typed paths??: No I'm NOT talking about the search bar, no I'm NOT talking about Cortana. I'm talking about in Windows Explorer if you manually type in the path to a folder rather than double clicking on the folders to get there. It will remember them and will suggest them later. I know I...
  10. In Windows Explorer, how do you get it to NOT remember typed paths??

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Windows Explorer, how do you get it to NOT remember typed paths??: No I'm NOT talking about the search bar, no I'm NOT talking about Cortana. I'm talking about in Windows Explorer if you manually type in the path to a folder rather than double clicking on the folders to get there. It will remember them and will suggest them later. I know I...