Windows 10: Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Discus and support Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Corona, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes.

I turn my PC off every night, turn it on around 7am every morning. I'm going on a short vaycay this week for 3 to 4 days & was wondering if there's a way my PC can wake itself up for Reflect to do its thing every day at 8am & then shut off. I think computers were doing that in the 1950s so I put 2 & 2 together.

And no I can't code so just looking for the simple things. *Wink

:)

Corona, Oct 6, 2019

2. Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1.

Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1. as soon as it connected to wifi it started upgrading to windows 10 and I could not stop it. Now when I turn it on it goes through restart about 8 or 10 times before it is functional and I
    don't know which OS it's using.

JayHarris1960, Oct 6, 2019
  3. baluTK Win User
    How to retrieve/ see contacts backed up from a windows 6 phone a few years ago?

I had a windows 6 phone few years ago and I backed up my contacts. I use to see the contacts list on the microsoft web. But I cant see them anymore. Dont remember the exact link. does anyone know what was the earlier site for backing up and retrieving
    contacts?

baluTK, Oct 6, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

Help choosing a new case

Dude, I had an original Antec 900, that came out like 10 years ago or something, of course its outdated, long gone, just as I said, listing the cases I'd had and my experiences. That Cosmo was a good 5 or 6 years ago. The Thermaltake I bought like 3 years ago, been sitting around and just put it together a couple months ago. And I do like the Lian cases, thank you for the suggestion.

dark2099, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? - Similar Threads - Remember bought MR7

2. My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kdruss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htb9s8/my_brother_bought_his_acer_laptop_a_year_ago_an_i/
  3. I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java: Several years ago I bought Minecraft and not minecraft java or minecraft windows it was just minecraft i havent played on pc for a long time but i got a new pc and i wanted to play minecraft with my friends on xbox but apparently i have java edition and not the windows...
  4. I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...: I am running Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac. I own this game and have all the packaging and original key inside the box. When I tried to install it, the key does not work....
  5. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it: I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that has a good graphics card and its windows 10. But when I went to the MSFT store i couldn't download it. It doesn't exist, but...
  6. Update restored to two years ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update restored to two years ago: There was an update when I turned on my laptop. It now has the homescreen from two years ago! My work is gone! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-restored-to-two-years-ago/499cc3c6-69eb-41c2-8a0e-07e0d1da48bc
  7. MR7 Backups and Images

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR7 Backups and Images: In MR7 what's the difference between the terms "backup" (create a backup) and "imaging" (create an image)? Seems like they point to the same process of creating an image (or images) for the purpose of backing up. *sarc 142876
  8. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...
  9. Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago: So it is 22nd January 2019, I was doing some work on Microsoft Word, then left my laptop for 10 minutes. When I came back, I noticed the laptop has just restarted and restored itself to January 2018. Unfortunately, I have not been actively backing up my laptop for quite a few...
  10. Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 pro around Feb of this year. I had to reset my computer today but now my computer is back to windows 10 home and I can't seem to find my product key, both in my email and in Microsoft store website. Where do I have to go? Thank you,...