Windows 10: Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Discus and support Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Corona, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes.

I turn my PC off every night, turn it on around 7am every morning. I'm going on a short vaycay this week for 3 to 4 days & was wondering if there's a way my PC can wake itself up for Reflect to do its thing every day at 8am & then shut off. I think computers were doing that in the 1950s so I put 2 & 2 together.

And no I can't code so just looking for the simple things. *Wink

:)

Corona, Oct 6, 2019

2. Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1.

Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1. as soon as it connected to wifi it started upgrading to windows 10 and I could not stop it. Now when I turn it on it goes through restart about 8 or 10 times before it is functional and I
    don't know which OS it's using.

JayHarris1960, Oct 6, 2019
  3. baluTK Win User
    How to retrieve/ see contacts backed up from a windows 6 phone a few years ago?

I had a windows 6 phone few years ago and I backed up my contacts. I use to see the contacts list on the microsoft web. But I cant see them anymore. Dont remember the exact link. does anyone know what was the earlier site for backing up and retrieving
    contacts?

baluTK, Oct 6, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

Help choosing a new case

Dude, I had an original Antec 900, that came out like 10 years ago or something, of course its outdated, long gone, just as I said, listing the cases I'd had and my experiences. That Cosmo was a good 5 or 6 years ago. The Thermaltake I bought like 3 years ago, been sitting around and just put it together a couple months ago. And I do like the Lian cases, thank you for the suggestion.

dark2099, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? - Similar Threads - Remember bought MR7

2. MR7 Backups and Images

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR7 Backups and Images: In MR7 what's the difference between the terms "backup" (create a backup) and "imaging" (create an image)? Seems like they point to the same process of creating an image (or images) for the purpose of backing up. *sarc 142876
  3. Background Music ..Remember When

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Background Music ..Remember When: I was flagged for copyright on Youtube. Why? I thought the background tracks were fine to use freely. Thanks for answering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-remember-when/5275bbd3-e2ac-4f73-8d28-4e15df1f45b1"
  4. Can't update Windows 10 because of an app, but I uninstalled this app years ago??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 because of an app, but I uninstalled this app years ago??: I used to have AVG antivirus software but deleted it a few years ago. The current update is saying I need to remove this program before it can install the new update. Where am I supposed to find an app that has already been uninstalled??...
  5. Stuttering games since more than a year ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering games since more than a year ago: This is my PC I built since August 2017: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2Cw6Mp I made post on many places like this AMD: https://community.amd.com/thread/238265 https://community.amd.com/message/2917295 Nvidia:...
  6. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...
  7. Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago: So it is 22nd January 2019, I was doing some work on Microsoft Word, then left my laptop for 10 minutes. When I came back, I noticed the laptop has just restarted and restored itself to January 2018. Unfortunately, I have not been actively backing up my laptop for quite a few...
  8. why will my new omen keyboard not light up like it did two nights ago. when i bought it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    why will my new omen keyboard not light up like it did two nights ago. when i bought it...: keyboard on my new OMEN wont light up anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-will-my-new-omen-keyboard-not-light-up-like-it/6a93e6f8-7e75-48c0-be6c-e56ec3f96784
  9. Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 pro around Feb of this year. I had to reset my computer today but now my computer is back to windows 10 home and I can't seem to find my product key, both in my email and in Microsoft store website. Where do I have to go? Thank you,...
  10. BSOD for 3 years ago "Probably caused by : GenuineIntel"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for 3 years ago "Probably caused by : GenuineIntel": Hi I've made up my computer something like 3 years ago with windows 8 I encounter sporadic BSOD and always though it was windows issue. Always hopping that a windows update will fix it someday. I recently updated my PC to windows 10 - same behavior. I've updated the...