Windows 10: Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Discus and support Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Corona, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes.

I turn my PC off every night, turn it on around 7am every morning. I'm going on a short vaycay this week for 3 to 4 days & was wondering if there's a way my PC can wake itself up for Reflect to do its thing every day at 8am & then shut off. I think computers were doing that in the 1950s so I put 2 & 2 together.

And no I can't code so just looking for the simple things. *Wink

:)

Corona, Oct 6, 2019

2. Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1.

Bought a used Compaq laptop about 3 years ago with windows 8.1. as soon as it connected to wifi it started upgrading to windows 10 and I could not stop it. Now when I turn it on it goes through restart about 8 or 10 times before it is functional and I
    don't know which OS it's using.

JayHarris1960, Oct 6, 2019
  3. baluTK Win User
    How to retrieve/ see contacts backed up from a windows 6 phone a few years ago?

I had a windows 6 phone few years ago and I backed up my contacts. I use to see the contacts list on the microsoft web. But I cant see them anymore. Dont remember the exact link. does anyone know what was the earlier site for backing up and retrieving
    contacts?

baluTK, Oct 6, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

Help choosing a new case

Dude, I had an original Antec 900, that came out like 10 years ago or something, of course its outdated, long gone, just as I said, listing the cases I'd had and my experiences. That Cosmo was a good 5 or 6 years ago. The Thermaltake I bought like 3 years ago, been sitting around and just put it together a couple months ago. And I do like the Lian cases, thank you for the suggestion.

dark2099, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago? - Similar Threads - Remember bought MR7

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  3. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  4. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  5. I bought the Lifetime Program about 6 years ago and for some reason now it is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Lifetime Program about 6 years ago and for some reason now it is not showing: I bought Microsoft through a partnership with North Carolina Central. But I bought the program, and now I can't find anything that shows I bought it and it won't let me use the program...
  6. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  7. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  8. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...: I am running Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac. I own this game and have all the packaging and original key inside the box. When I tried to install it, the key does not work....
  10. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it: I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that has a good graphics card and its windows 10. But when I went to the MSFT store i couldn't download it. It doesn't exist, but...