Windows 10: Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11

Discus and support Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Are you fond of operating multiple monitors simultaneously? The use of more than two tabs at a time has become an incredibly popular feature of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 28, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11

Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    Are you fond of operating multiple monitors simultaneously? The use of more than two tabs at a time has become an incredibly popular feature of Windows 11. The major issue with Windows 10 multi-window feature was of losing the position of tabs. Rapid Hot Plug Detect interference results in the misarrangement of tabs while the […]

This article Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Change the location of taskbar on multiple display Windows 10

Hello Peter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query regarding taskbar location on multiple displays.

Do you have multiple monitors connected to the same computer?

Please be informed that right now there is no option to change the location of taskbar to the scenario which you mentioned.

As this is the option you would like to see in windows 10, you may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    However you may follow the below steps to change the location of the taskbar (changes the location on both the monitors to same place) and check.

1. Right click on the taskbar and click on properties.

2. Select the taskbar tab.

3. In the “Taskbar location on the screen” drop down list you may select your preferred location and click on apply.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11

1. Remember window location on Multiple Monitors in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Remember window location

2. Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11: A fiend on mine has a laptop and the screen has been damaged. The laptop is working but the screen is dead so he plugs the the TV into the laptop via a HDMI cable and that works but his partner cannot watch the TV while he is using his laptop. I have an old monitor an...
  3. Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11: A fiend on mine has a laptop and the screen has been damaged. The laptop is working but the screen is dead so he plugs the the TV into the laptop via a HDMI cable and that works but his partner cannot watch the TV while he is using his laptop. I have an old monitor an...
  4. Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors

Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors: Hello everyone,I stumbled upon a strange issue which I'd like to report and ask for some help in investigating / solving it.I'm a gamer and recently updated my system:OSWindows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621 22621.ni_release.220506-1250MainboardGigabyte Z790 GAMING X...
  5. Multiple Touchscreen Monitors on Windows 11

Multiple Touchscreen Monitors on Windows 11: I have an HP ENYY Laptop with an internal touch screen. It's using an i7 11800 CPU with Intel UHD Graphics and also has an onboard NVIDIA RTA 3060 GPU connected to the external HDMI connector.When I connect 1 external Touch Screen Monitor to either UHD via USB or RTX via HDMI...
  6. Multiple Touchscreen Monitors on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Touchscreen Monitors on Windows 11: I have an HP ENYY Laptop with an internal touch screen. It's using an i7 11800 CPU with Intel UHD Graphics and also has an onboard NVIDIA RTA 3060 GPU connected to the external HDMI connector.When I connect 1 external Touch Screen Monitor to either UHD via USB or RTX via HDMI...
  7. multiple monitors windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple monitors windows 11: Hi I have an all in one pc. I use a dual splitter for hdmi connection, but for the third and 4th monitors it only extend the second one and doesnt detect anymore than that. So what can I use instead of a splitter to detect the monitors....
  8. multiple monitors windows 11

multiple monitors windows 11: Hi I have an all in one pc. I use a dual splitter for hdmi connection, but for the third and 4th monitors it only extend the second one and doesnt detect anymore than that. So what can I use instead of a splitter to detect the monitors....
  9. Multiple monitors, multiple locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors, multiple locations: My almost new HP Windows 10 laptop has two monitors, the one that came with it and another larger LG attached with an HDMI cable. The PC locks when I step away from it because it's keyed to the Bluetooth on my phone plus I use my fingerprint to log in, usually. When I return...
  10. Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge on secondary monitor, doesn't remember location: Apologies if this has already been covered but I couldn't find a thread ... I'm using Edge and am generally OK with it as an in-development browser. However I tend to keep my browser on my secondary monitor; but every time I open Edge it has forgotten that preference,...