Windows 10: Remidition Incomplete

Discus and support Remidition Incomplete in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got this virus when I misspelled a package name for a software in chocolatey a command line based package manager for Windows like "winget" and the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by qudistp, Mar 25, 2021.

1. qudistp Win User

Remidition Incomplete

I got this virus when I misspelled a package name for a software in chocolatey a command line based package manager for Windows like "winget" and the package manager installed random things. How do I get rid of this virus? When I opened C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\chocolatey folder, and viewed hidden items, there is no such folder called "NuGetScratch".
    Remidition Incomplete 2e085dd3-35b0-484e-9ded-f086ea13b913?upload=true.png

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎2/‎5/‎2021
    OS build 19042.868
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

qudistp, Mar 25, 2021

2. Why is the Win 10 menu incomplete?

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What does it mean when you say menu is incomplete?

• Did you find any errors?
    If you have issues with the Start menu, I suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue or if you have any suggestions,
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows update.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 25, 2021
  3. phone setup incomplete.. message what is this

i am trying to connect my phone to computer ... I keep getting this message " Phone setup incomplete..when ready disccnnect phone complete remaining steps on phone" what steps?? what is this please?? claudia

claudiaNIELSEN, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Remidition Incomplete

searching error "search results may be incomplete"

Hello Yitzchok,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Search window giving error "Search results may be incomplete" in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to run
    Search and indexing troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Follow these steps to turn on the hidden search box:

• Open Registry Editor.
    • Go to the following Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search
    • Create a new DWORD value named EnableSearchBox and set it to 1. If you already have this value, then just modify its value data from 0 to 1.
    • Sign out and log in back to your Windows account. Alternatively, you can just restart the Explorer shell.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
    make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following
    article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (How to back up and restore the registry in Windows )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Please reply with the results, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Remidition Incomplete

1. Remidition Incomplete - Similar Threads - Remidition Incomplete

2. Remediation incomplete on windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remediation incomplete on windows security: I have been having issues with windows update, my BITS service wouldn't start. I ran a full scan on my laptop and came across some malware that might be the issue, however windows security failed to quarantine the file. What should I do the further?Screenshot of the problem...
  3. Remediation incomplete on windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remediation incomplete on windows security: I have been having issues with windows update, my BITS service wouldn't start. I ran a full scan on my laptop and came across some malware that might be the issue, however windows security failed to quarantine the file. What should I do the further?Screenshot of the problem...
  4. Remedation incomplete Detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml in protection history after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remedation incomplete Detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml in protection history after...: Hi, I've been uneasy about this warning I got in my Windows Defender recently.the full message looks like this: for some reason i can't include a screenshot of itRemediation Incomplete2024-04-21 4:52PMDetected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlStatus: Failedthis threat or app might...
  5. Remedation incomplete Detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml in protection history after...

Remedation incomplete Detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml in protection history after...: Hi, I've been uneasy about this warning I got in my Windows Defender recently.the full message looks like this: for some reason i can't include a screenshot of itRemediation Incomplete2024-04-21 4:52PMDetected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlStatus: Failedthis threat or app might...
  6. Remedation incomplete Detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml in protection history after...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. OneDrive Desktop UI App starts incompletely on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Desktop UI App starts incompletely on Windows 10: I have a startup issue with the installed OneDrive Desktop UI App running on my Windows 10 notebook. Everything else works fine. The Microsoft One Drive 64bit background App is running well. The OneDrive synchronization works as well. I can also sign-in with the OneDrive Web...
  8. OneDrive Desktop UI App starts incompletely on Windows 10

OneDrive Desktop UI App starts incompletely on Windows 10: I have a startup issue with the installed OneDrive Desktop UI App running on my Windows 10 notebook. Everything else works fine. The Microsoft One Drive 64bit background App is running well. The OneDrive synchronization works as well. I can also sign-in with the OneDrive Web...
  9. Windows Defender Remediation Incomplete - Status: Quarantine failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Remediation Incomplete - Status: Quarantine failed: Hello,Windows Defender found a virus on my computer, however, before I could deal with it on the Virus & Threat Protection tab the message regarding the virus disappeared. I've run both Quick Scan and Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan. Still, it shows "No current...
  10. Windows Defender Remediation Incomplete - Status: Quarantine failed

Windows Defender Remediation Incomplete - Status: Quarantine failed: Hello,Windows Defender found a virus on my computer, however, before I could deal with it on the Virus & Threat Protection tab the message regarding the virus disappeared. I've run both Quick Scan and Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan. Still, it shows "No current...