Windows 10: remind me app

Discus and support remind me app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GustavoSanisidro, Dec 29, 2018.

1. remind me app

how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year?

:)

GustavoSanisidro, Dec 29, 2018
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 29, 2018
  4. remind me app

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

remind me app

1. remind me app - Similar Threads - remind app

2. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  3. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  4. DISABLE or DEINSTALL WIndows 10 Break Reminder App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE or DEINSTALL WIndows 10 Break Reminder App: I purchased Windows 10 and completely re-installed my laptop after it has crashed.Every 15 minutes there is a grey pop up >> 'break reminder' which proposes shut off in 15 seconds. The screen becomes black, which is very annoing at least and is disrupting workflow.Please can...
  5. DISABLE or DEINSTALL WIndows 10 Break Reminder App

DISABLE or DEINSTALL WIndows 10 Break Reminder App: I purchased Windows 10 and completely re-installed my laptop after it has crashed.Every 15 minutes there is a grey pop up >> 'break reminder' which proposes shut off in 15 seconds. The screen becomes black, which is very annoing at least and is disrupting workflow.Please can...
  6. DISABLE or DEINSTALL WIndows 10 Break Reminder App

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  8. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  9. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remind me for windows 10