Windows 10: Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

Discus and support Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to set multiple reminders for an event or an appointment? I want to get reminded of every event in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RohitRanjan629, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

Is it possible to set multiple reminders for an event or an appointment? I want to get reminded of every event in advance.

:)

RohitRanjan629, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

1. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reminder issue mail

2. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  3. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  4. Mail and Calendar app issue

Mail and Calendar app issue: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  5. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  7. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  8. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  9. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...
  10. Calendar app - reminder missing

Calendar app - reminder missing: Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account...