Windows 10: Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates

Discus and support Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As the U.S. holiday season fast approaches, we wanted to remind you of the Driver Shiproom block out days, and what that means for the release of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1873296

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Nov 16, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

TBA's usually wont be this year. Some games are scheduled for 2012, I would expect TBA's to be later than those.

I just say chronologically, because then you can say "hey this month Duke Nukem comes out!" or something.

1Kurgan1, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates - Similar Threads - Reminder Upcoming Driver

2. watchOS 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    watchOS 10 Release Date: V87tfhddktuihrf6dsktuyihsodfri6frhsdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchos-10-release-date/1c28d10f-9672-4b5c-9b09-860494780bec
  3. Upcoming Release Schedule for Microsoft Edge Dev, Beta, and Stable

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Release Schedule for Microsoft Edge Dev, Beta, and Stable: Hi everyone, To stay aligned with the Chromium Project's release schedule, we do not have any planned Dev, Beta, or Stable releases for the next two weeks. However, Canary will continue to receive updates every weekday. Starting the week of July 13th, we'll resume our...
  4. Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release: [ATTACH] AI in Microsoft 365 is driving a significant shift in how people interact with Microsoft 365 applications. Our experiences personalize and adapt to you, support you and help amplify your skills. You can see this shift in the personalized experiences we are enabling...
  5. The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date

in Windows 10 News
    The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date: Microsoft has been working on a more straightforward approach for the upcoming Windows 10 feature updates. As part of the new approach, Microsoft is making significant changes to the Fast Ring of Windows Insider program. Moving forward, Fast Ring will get new builds from the...
  6. Release Schedule for Future Releases

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Release Schedule for Future Releases: I have questions regarding several of your products. I would like to knowthe latest release version for the following products and if you can tell me if you have release dates for each of them? Also, do you happen to have arelease schedule that you follow for new releases?...
  7. Windows 10 19h1 Released date.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 19h1 Released date.: Hi there I'm very excited about the new windows feature updates. So, I want to know when does it's publicly released and available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-19h1-released-date/0ba82582-1864-4936-8609-97db02aad519
  8. Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates?: Hello, I understand that some versions of Windows 10 allow users to delay updates for up to seven days. Is that feature coming to Windows 10 Home? I am currently on build 1803. Jack...
  9. Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates: We want to let you know about an important change coming to the release schedule for Office updates so that you can plan accordingly. Until now, both security and non-security updates have been released on the second Tuesday of each month. Starting in April, the non-security...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878