Windows 10: Reminder

Discus and support Reminder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P3dja, Jul 2, 2020.

1. P3dja Win User

Reminder

Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen.

:)

P3dja, Jul 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 2, 2020
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Reminder

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Reminder

1. Reminder - Similar Threads - Reminder

2. How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Apple Reminders offer a convenient way to keep track of to-dos and stay organized. It also allows users to create subtasks, edit reminders, and get reminders while messaging someone. These reminders can further sync across devices using iCloud. But what if you use a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  4. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  5. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can you ask Windows to set hourly reminders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you ask Windows to set hourly reminders?: With Cortana gone, what is Windows' preferred method for setting routine reminders? I used to ask Cortana to do things like "remind me to check the support mailbox every hour for the rest of day", and she'd handle the rest. I didn't have to add noisy calendar items to my...
  7. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  8. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  9. Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups: Windows 10 users started seeing full-screen pop-ups after installing a cumulative update release in May 2023. Now, the pop-up is back again on our Windows 10 PC after installing the optional update released in January 2024, and it gouges the eyes. No one expects a gigantic...
  10. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision + I don't plan on purchasing your O365 subscription service. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which...