Windows 10: "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

Discus and support "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joe_We, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Joe_We Win User

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar

The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar

How do I resolve this?

:)

Joe_We, Jul 31, 2020

2. Remove a reminder from calendar

Hi Christine,

Regarding your query on how to remove reminders in your calendar, we suggest to check this article:

Set or remove reminders
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

To isolate the issue, you may check this thread and look for MVP Diane Poemsky answer:

Unabe to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
    It contains troubleshooting steps to clear the reminders.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Google Calendar

Hi,

• Are you trying to access Google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app? If yes, how exactly you have added google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app?

If you are using any other app to access google calendar, I suggest you to run app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link to run the App troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing google calendar using Windows 10 calendar app, I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rishad K T, Jul 31, 2020
  4. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

FINALLY!!! When trying to go to Calendar, it asked me to share location? And asked Cortana, it showed me the reminder!! YAY! *Party

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing [​IMG]

tornadosurvivor, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

1. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing - Similar Threads - Reminders Google Calendar

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  4. Sync Windows with Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Windows with Google Calendar: So I can't link my google calendar cause it's a different email than the one I use for the windows account? And you call that "the way I want it" ? No, it's very much the way you want it. Here's what I want: keep the current email address associated with this windows account...
  5. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  6. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  7. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  8. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  9. Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?: Hi, My issue is that I have to open the calendar program for windows to sync my changes to google calendar. I have enabled email and calendar: to run in the background, notifications, to run on start up, access contacts. If I click on the time panel in the task bar when the...
  10. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...