Windows 10: Reminders not working

Discus and support Reminders not working in Cortana to solve the problem; I have a Windows Lynx Vision tablet, since the Windows 10 update a have a few bugs, firstly my reminders are not working or alerting me, secondly... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by daveyggeraghty, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Reminders not working

I have a Windows Lynx Vision tablet, since the Windows 10 update a have a few bugs, firstly my reminders are not working or alerting me, secondly Cortana is unable to hear me and says "it may be a mic problem."

Fan somebody help me please Reminders not working :)

:)

daveyggeraghty, Jun 23, 2019

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Alarm, calendar and cortana reminders don't work!

Hi,

Do any reminders work such as people reminders of longer time reminders?

What is set under "Open Settings. Select Time& language,
    and then Region & Language"?

For now follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

Anannya Podder, Jun 23, 2019
  4. K7AAY Win User

Reminders not working

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Reminders not working

1. Reminders not working - Similar Threads - Reminders working

2. cortona not working on reminders and other apps

in Cortana
    cortona not working on reminders and other apps: i have windows 10 on HP diamond cut laptop. cortana is not opening calender, reminders and other apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona-not-working-on-reminders-and-other-apps/cc4835da-d25b-46b6-a96f-0a0ce78d8d15
  3. How reminder work for Recurring task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How reminder work for Recurring task: hi every body, i get so confused on how MS todo reminder work ? i have several task that repeating everyday , but after some day the reminder do not notify me and the reminder item change to grey color. for example a task that repeat every day at 3pm, the reminder get...
  4. Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working: I have windows 10, currently in the middle of uploading and converting some data, which will take at least a few days for my course (already been going for about 5 days...its a lot of data, a massive project that cannot be transferred in bits) and I have windows 10 trying to...
  5. Harmon Kardon Invoke 4 units. Cortana reminders recently stopped working on all Invoke units.

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke 4 units. Cortana reminders recently stopped working on all Invoke units.: I have 4 Harmon Kardon Invoke units which use MS Cortana as the digital assistant. I have had them for 2 1/2 years and they always worked fine for reminders. Lately past week or two, give or take, I am not getting my reminders on any of my Invoke speakers anymore. Cortana...
  6. Notification Popup snooze reminder Time - Intermittently the only option that works is 5...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Popup snooze reminder Time - Intermittently the only option that works is 5...: On at least 2 of my Windows 10-64 Home PCs when a Notification Popup appears and I attempt to snooze it the popup will default to the 5 minute option no matter what I try to select. If I move the the notification to the action center I can then select a different snooze time...
  7. Cortana voice/type reminder not working after update

in Cortana
    Cortana voice/type reminder not working after update: Now, if I want to set a reminder, I have to click it, and type in specifically what and type in specific time instead of just saying, "Hey, Cortana, remind me to blah, blah, blah in 15 minutes." When there's devices/apps/programs such as Siri, Alexa, Google all using voice...
  8. Typing "Remind me" no longer works

in Cortana
    Typing "Remind me" no longer works: When I click the cortana icon, and type "Remind me", or any phrase such as "remind me to do whatever at this time or when I get to place", no longer works. In fact, it's probably been a while since this has worked for me. Instead, the cortana icon is only working...
  9. cortana reminder not working

in Cortana
    cortana reminder not working: I am not a minor so why isn't the cortana reminders working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder-not-working/5cc96a20-c408-4490-8b8f-3600cba45bf9"
  10. Cortana recurring reminders not working

in Cortana
    Cortana recurring reminders not working: If I create a recurring Cortana reminder on my PC at 2pm every day, the notification pops up once but never again. This used to work fine but stopped on one of the recent major updates. However, this reminder synchronises to my laptop where it appears every day. How do I fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone reminder not working

2. cortana reminders dont work

3. cortana doesnt understand reminders

4. cortana reminders not working windows 10,
  5. cortana remind me not working,
  6. cortana reminder not working