Windows 10: Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Discus and support Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wesdeb, Sep 7, 2019.

1. wesdeb Win User

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use?

Thanks.

:)

wesdeb, Sep 7, 2019

2. In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Sep 7, 2019
  3. In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

Access to Remix 3D (using the icon) from within Paint 3D is only available to certain regions and languages at launch. This is a change for some early adopters and we apologize for the inconvenience.

More regions and languages will be enabled over time, so keep checking. For now, if you find that the Remix icon is greyed out, you can still browse Remix 3D models by going directly to the site (Remix 3D).
    You won’t be able to sign in, upload, or download models until your language is enabled.

Edison Pus, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license? - Similar Threads - Remix Paint Microsoft

2. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  3. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  4. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  5. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights: I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting effect called "Minecraft day." Resizing them and changing the lighting is the only manipulation I have done to these models. These...
  6. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  7. Importing models into Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing models into Paint 3D: Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to spherical. Is there any way to adjust the mapping in paint 3D? Thanks...
  8. Remix 3D

Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  9. Paint 3D Remix Button Missing

Paint 3D Remix Button Missing: I noticed that the Remix Button for Paint 3D is missing on my SP3 but still present on my PC? How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-remix-button-missing/9ca581cc-504d-4148-8a6f-5f670339a74e
  10. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d commercial use

2. ms remix licence

3. commercial use of remix 3d