Windows 10: Remix 3D

Discus and support Remix 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JC Giron, Mar 28, 2019.

1. JC Giron Win User

Remix 3D

I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model.

:)

JC Giron, Mar 28, 2019

2. remix 3D sign in problem

Hi Mark,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried using another browser? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • Which country/region are you located?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you check your account's location if it is supported by Remix 3D.

You can refer to this article for more information regarding Remix
    3D.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Remix 3D

Hello,

We understand that you are eager to try out the new Remix 3D application for Windows 10. As of this time, we don't have any news yet for the exact time when it will be available to other regions. You may check out this support article from time to time to know:

Where is Remix 3D supported?

We hope the information we provided helps.

Ferdz Amp, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Remix 3D

In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Remix 3D

1. Remix 3D - Similar Threads - Remix

2. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file: Hello, I always get this dump file wehne I try to start Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix exe files.also, 3 out of 4 Games work with the Epic Games Launcher, but especially Kingdom Hearts 2.5 does not work. Can someone help...
  3. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file: Hello, I always get this dump file wehne I try to start Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix exe files.also, 3 out of 4 Games work with the Epic Games Launcher, but especially Kingdom Hearts 2.5 does not work. Can someone help...
  4. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

7. Remix OS Remove from dual boot the EASY WAY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remix OS Remove from dual boot the EASY WAY: If you don't like Remix OS or/and have uninstalled this but still find remix os on dual boot DO THIS. I didn't like remix os so I uninstalled it but I still found it on my dual boot page when I turned on my computer. Enough intro let's get started. First If you...
  8. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  9. Remix 3D Sunset

Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  10. Remix download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remix download: First time trying to download a3D model from Remix- instructions say to go to My Stuff and select uploaded models, then download, but I can't see how to upload them in the first place. When I select a model, what appears to be a download button only counts imports. I can...