Windows 10: Remix Model deconstruction

Discus and support Remix Model deconstruction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to create 3d objects in Paint 3D and am finding it pretty hard. I've watched the tutorials and can do some basic things but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisD89, Nov 18, 2018.

1. ChrisD89 Win User

Remix Model deconstruction

Hi,

I've been trying to create 3d objects in Paint 3D and am finding it pretty hard. I've watched the tutorials and can do some basic things but want to do more. I was hoping to deconstruct a model and learn that way but I can't ungroup a remix object. Is there a way to do this or are they locked for display only? Thanks

:)

ChrisD89, Nov 18, 2018

2. remix 3D sign in problem

Hi Mark,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried using another browser? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • Which country/region are you located?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you check your account's location if it is supported by Remix 3D.

You can refer to this article for more information regarding Remix
    3D.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Video Remix does not have special effects!

Hi Peter,

A possible factor why the special effects in Story Remix is due to corrupted system files. We recommend that you repair Story Remix, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, search Story Remix > Click on
      Advanced options.
    • Select Repair.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Special effects are currently only available for videos.

Keep us updated with the result

Regile Reb, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Remix Model deconstruction

Story Remix does not load the video

Hi JM,

There are two ways to create a Story Remix project. You can either do it let the app create a video for you automatically with all the transitions, themes, and soundtracks, or create and edit a project yourself. Please checkout the following steps:

Creating a Story Remix automatically

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video remix and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the Photo app will scan the content and will create a video automatically with transitions, styles, and music which you can view.

Creating a Story Remix from scratch

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video project and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the video editor will open so you can edit, preview, and share your video.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Remix Model deconstruction

1. Remix Model deconstruction - Similar Threads - Remix Model deconstruction

2. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  3. Remix 3D Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  4. Remix download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remix download: First time trying to download a3D model from Remix- instructions say to go to My Stuff and select uploaded models, then download, but I can't see how to upload them in the first place. When I select a model, what appears to be a download button only counts imports. I can...
  5. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?: Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use? Thanks....
  6. Remix 3D

Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  7. Story Remix

Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  8. Remix Model deconstruction

Remix Model deconstruction: Hi, I've been trying to create 3d objects in Paint 3D and am finding it pretty hard. I've watched the tutorials and can do some basic things but want to do more. I was hoping to deconstruct a model and learn that way but I can't ungroup a remix object. Is there a way to...
  9. To start remix OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To start remix OS: After downloading the latest version of windows 10 I am not able to start REMIX OS on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-start-remix-os/0da641f6-0ec2-4928-865d-61f3ad96071e
  10. "Remix OS" for PC

"Remix OS" for PC: "Remix OS" Portable Android OS Evaluation available for download: Remix OS for PC - The Future of Android PC is yours. For Free. Forever. 37151

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deconstruct model on paint 3d