Windows 10: remot access screwed up my computer

Discus and support remot access screwed up my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wanted to stop windows updates on my hp laptop with windows 10 on it. I went to a live chat box that i thought was from windows and hp because i git... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerHanna_891, Nov 23, 2018.

1. remot access screwed up my computer

I wanted to stop windows updates on my hp laptop with windows 10 on it. I went to a live chat box that i thought was from windows and hp because i git there via a chat box from the control panel. He got remote access to the computer to try to turn off the windows updates, but totally screwed the laptop, and would "fix it" for $200. meanwhile the laptop is totally screwed AND IS STILL UNDER HIS CONTROL. help!!!

:)

RogerHanna_891, Nov 23, 2018

2. How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 23, 2018
  4. remot access screwed up my computer

Remote Access

I've tried TeamViewer but because I'm on a network they see this as being a business and their program cost around $700. I am really upset and will be contacting Windows Support again....as they are the ones that told me I needed PRO in order to gain
    remote access to my other computer. What I really need is just some steps on how to use PRO and the step-by-step actions required for me to gain remote access.

RochelleParr, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

remot access screwed up my computer

1. remot access screwed up my computer - Similar Threads - remot access screwed

2. Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!: So, I was having a lot of issues with windows before... but now I'm having more problems. I kept getting black screens on load up so I did a reset with the ISO option. Now, my computer is showing that I am not connected even though I can use the internet just fine with...
  3. hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey microsoft, WHY IS MY COMPUTER SCREWED UP!?: for some reason, my computer software was messed up. the sign-in screen was messed up. and i even found out the file explorer is messed up too when i tryed to upload this snip! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MESS UP MY COIMPUTER!?...
  4. Computer Screwed Up Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Screwed Up Windows 11: Hi, I used this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7ThxRsEgQ&t=72s and it really screwed up my PC. I can't search my files, my explorer doesn't work, and my taskbar is screwed up. My whole PC is screwed up. Can anyone help with the fix?Thank you...
  5. Computer Screwed Up Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Screwed Up Windows 11: Hi, I used this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7ThxRsEgQ&t=72s and it really screwed up my PC. I can't search my files, my explorer doesn't work, and my taskbar is screwed up. My whole PC is screwed up. Can anyone help with the fix?Thank you...
  6. Update screwed up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed up computer: After this last forced update which I kept having to uninstall due to constant errors my computer is no longer operating properly. I cannot access the Start menu nor any setting menus. I cannot search any thing. I have tried constant reboots, restarting Windows Explorer....
  7. Windows upgrade screwed up my computer.

Windows upgrade screwed up my computer.: Things that were of no interest to Microsoft were changed. Fonts, colors etc. Now I have to go back and change all of this sh*t, wasting my time. The biggest issue is the desktop screen is now zoomed in to the point I can't see the control buttons on the monitor/screen. How...
  8. Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!: Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer! Now what do I do to get help! Everyone I talked to at Microsoft transfers me to someone else now! You erased my external hard drive with all my work on it stored. I have My case number to all of the work and to the original problem...
  9. OneDrive (probably) screwed up my computer

OneDrive (probably) screwed up my computer: So, i haven't used my HP laptop in, maybe, 2 or 3 days. It wouldn't access the internet, and i wasn't interested in using it anyways, so i thought, hey, big deal. Fast forward to today, and i log into my laptop to see an error saying that, apparently, it had some problems...
  10. Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer: I installed classic shell, played with it for a few minutes, didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. Now, my computer boots all the way up until it gets to the desktop. All it's showing is a black screen with the mouse cursor. It does the same thing when I boot into Safe Mode....