Windows 10: Remote Access Help Windows 7

Discus and support Remote Access Help Windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Im looking to get some assistance setting up my remote access for my desktop computer so that i will be able to use my laptop at home to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mizellecalloway, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Remote Access Help Windows 7

Hello Im looking to get some assistance setting up my remote access for my desktop computer so that i will be able to use my laptop at home to access it

:)

mizellecalloway, Sep 20, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2022
  3. RuskinF Win User
    Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, Sep 20, 2022
  4. KEL100 Win User

Remote Access Help Windows 7

setup remote access to win 7 computer

I'm trying to help my elderly mom with her win 7 computer from afar and it's frustrating without seeing what it looks like on her end and she doesn't understand basic windows terminology even from 2 decades ago! I'm using Win 10 and downloaded Remote Desktop
    App. Looking for step by step instructions, preferably with screen shots, since I have to talk her through it over the phone and I've forgotten what Win 7 desktop even looks like.

If there's a better way to do it than Remote Desktop, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

KEL100, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Remote Access Help Windows 7

1. Remote Access Help Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Remote Access Help

2. Remote Access Help Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Access Help Windows 7: Hello Im looking to get some assistance setting up my remote access for my desktop computer so that i will be able to use my laptop at home to access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-help-windows-7/1e3d7d63-b200-428f-9b38-fa63f450cee1
  3. Remote Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Access: I have two PCs, one is a Laptop with Windows 10 Pro and a Desktop with Windows 10 Home. My network identifies both, one as "WIN10-PRO" and the other as "WIN10-HOME". I have no problem remotely accessing "WIN10-PRO" files from "WIN10-HOME"; however, I cannot remotely access...
  4. remote access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote access: can i use the windows 10 remote workstation software download on my windows 10 home computer to remote into my office 7 windows at work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/eead4cae-a3f1-4ec7-9587-21304e9ae60a
  5. Remote access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote access: I unfortunately allowed someone maintaining they were from BT Openreach and they were trying to get me to make a payment through my bank. Very fortunately this was not successful and no damage appears to have been done I am now concerned that they may be able to still...
  6. Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!)

Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!): This is one of the strangest things and it started on Monday (or at least that's when I first noticed it). When I try to remote into a machine and I give it the login name, normally it will pop up a window asking for the password. It's sort of doing that, but I can't see or...
  7. Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!): This is one of the strangest things and it started on Monday (or at least that's when I first noticed it). When I try to remote into a machine and I give it the login name, normally it will pop up a window asking for the password. It's sort of doing that, but I can't see or...
  8. Remote access scam help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remote access scam help: OK so my daughter recently allowed a remote access to my computer running windows 10. We are doing the re-store from scratch function in windows 10 be enough to get rid of anything they may put in there or do I need to completely delete the hard drive and partitions then...
  9. SETTING UP REMOTE ACCESS TO WINDOWS 7 PC

SETTING UP REMOTE ACCESS TO WINDOWS 7 PC: Hello I am trying to set up remote access to a Windows 7 pc based in South Africa using Windows 10 version. I have set up the remote access default and when I try to connect I get the following message: [Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]...
  10. SETTING UP REMOTE ACCESS TO WINDOWS 7 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    SETTING UP REMOTE ACCESS TO WINDOWS 7 PC: Hello I am trying to set up remote access to a Windows 7 pc based in South Africa using Windows 10 version. I have set up the remote access default and when I try to connect I get the following message:...