Windows 10: remote access my pc over the internet

Discus and support remote access my pc over the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; remote access my pc over the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by medi.sonboli, Sep 5, 2019.

1. remote access my pc over the internet

remote access my pc over the internet

:)

medi.sonboli, Sep 5, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 5, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. remote access my pc over the internet - Similar Threads - remote access internet

2. Pc was taken over by a remote access Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc was taken over by a remote access Trojan: I think I know what they did. I was sleep deprived and playing Minecraft, and in a moment of sleep deprivation and stupidity, I clicked on a link I knew I shouldn’t. With Mojang forcing you to link a Microsoft account, they were clearly after my Microsoft account. I wasn’t...
  3. Pc was taken over by a remote access Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc was taken over by a remote access Trojan: I think I know what they did. I was sleep deprived and playing Minecraft, and in a moment of sleep deprivation and stupidity, I clicked on a link I knew I shouldn’t. With Mojang forcing you to link a Microsoft account, they were clearly after my Microsoft account. I wasn’t...
  4. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  5. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  6. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot Access VPN over internet remote location but can over LAN.

Cannot Access VPN over internet remote location but can over LAN.: <p>So I setup SSTP VPN on a fresh installed windows server 2016, I followed the video guide below;</p><p></p><p>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINcZ-2H2YY&amp;t=1437s</p><p></p><p>at the end... I can connect to the VPN Sever without a problem within my LAN network with my...
  8. remote utilities for windows setup over internet

remote utilities for windows setup over internet: remote utilities for windows. agent on remote computer, Viewer on my computer. Cannot find agent computer after entering session and password. Do I need to enter the agent IP adddress? If so where....
  9. connecting 2 win10 pc's over internet for file access

connecting 2 win10 pc's over internet for file access: I know this is simple for some of you however, I have been getting confused by watching youtube videos on how to do this. I have two Windows 10 PC's - One desktop at work, and my laptop I use on the road. I want to have the ability to connect to my desktop from my laptop...
  10. Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC: Hello! I have problem to access remote desktop though I am still in Windows warranty period. Could anyone here give any way out on how to get the things fixed ? Your advice is really needed. Thank You [IMG] [ATTACH]...