Windows 10: Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio

Discus and support Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Surface Studio 2 and Surface Pro latest. Both W10 fully updated. I clearly have a Microsoft Account in order to have joined this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesThody1, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio

Hi. I have a Surface Studio 2 and Surface Pro latest. Both W10 fully updated.

I clearly have a Microsoft Account in order to have joined this community, yet remote access will not accept my password for that account, thus not allowing me remote access to my computers. Same through the IOS Microsoft Remote App...

Talk about frustrating!

Have not been able to find any help on the web, so hoping this community can help. I am logged into both machines as Administrator and signed into my Microsoft Account.

Thanks in anticipation.

:)

CharlesThody1, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio

Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones Surface

Source: Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Surface Headphones - Microsoft Devices Blog

See also: Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio

1. Remote access not allowing access on Surface Pro & Surface Studio - Similar Threads - Remote access allowing

2. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  3. Accessing my Surface Pro from my iMac using Microsoft Remote Desktop, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing my Surface Pro from my iMac using Microsoft Remote Desktop, but...: This might not be a good idae, but I leave my Suface Pro on all the time, or in standby, and connect to it using RDP when I want to run Windows-only software, or to run my CNC machine.But, and it's happened a couple of times, something changes the IP address on the Surface...
  4. Accessing my Surface Pro from my iMac using Microsoft Remote Desktop, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing my Surface Pro from my iMac using Microsoft Remote Desktop, but...: This might not be a good idae, but I leave my Suface Pro on all the time, or in standby, and connect to it using RDP when I want to run Windows-only software, or to run my CNC machine.But, and it's happened a couple of times, something changes the IP address on the Surface...
  5. Accessing my Surface Pro from my iMac using Microsoft Remote Desktop, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Reset surface pro remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset surface pro remotely: I have recently separated from my partner and he has kept my surface pro. I would like to reset the device, or at least remove my account from the machine remotely. I am the primary user. Is there a way I can do this without needing to try and arrange a physical meeting?...
  7. Programmatic access of internal GPS in Win10 Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Programmatic access of internal GPS in Win10 Surface Pro: We have a number of new Win10 x64 Surface Pro LTE units with internal GPS. Can someone pls point me to information on accessing the GPS device/data programmatically, i.e. at the application developer's level, not at the user's UI level. I think I have established that the...
  8. Start menu access on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu access on Surface Pro 6: Recently I upgraded from Surface Pro 3 to Pro 6. I have a slight problem with the location of the start menu icon. On my Pro 3 there was a haptic start menu button on the right side of the screen, which was very handy in the tablet mode, without the keyboard I'm right-handed....
  9. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  10. Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28: We’ve released new driver and firmware updates for the Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices. On Surface Pro with LTE Advanced this update includes a new Gemalto eSIM Firmware Update, improving eSIM service stability. On Surface Studio, these...