Windows 10: Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR

Discus and support Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need a Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FREE. I just use it to go into my 2 sisters computers when they have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by artic, Oct 10, 2020.

1. artic Win User

Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR

Need a Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FREE. I just use it to go into my 2 sisters computers when they have a problem or they want to share something with me and we watch together. Been with TeamViewer for about 3 years and now I keep getting flagged about I am using it for Commercial Use? Which I don't even understand how that's even possible. We are in our 70's and we are just doing good to get to our computers.TeamViewer said they Reset my computer but still have same problem so its time to move own. Does anyone know of a FREE and EASY to install Remote Access program?Deeply appreciate it and many thanksGod BlessArt Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR :) Keep Smiling

PS: I have Windows 10 Home Edition

:)

artic, Oct 10, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Remote access

Hi zabby937

Did you allow those Tech Support scammers to have Remote Access to your PC, they would have asked you to allow that?

Once you have turned off Remote Access, they can no longer access your PC.

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features, order that list by Date Installed

Check for any software installed on that date, like TeamViewer or LogMeIn, if you find any remoting application like those, uninstall it

Other than that, you have taken all the right steps and your PC will be fine, you do not need to worry about this further . .

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Remote Access

I've tried TeamViewer but because I'm on a network they see this as being a business and their program cost around $700. I am really upset and will be contacting Windows Support again....as they are the ones that told me I needed PRO in order to gain
    remote access to my other computer. What I really need is just some steps on how to use PRO and the step-by-step actions required for me to gain remote access.

RochelleParr, Oct 10, 2020
  4. v_realo Win User

TeamViewer program

Hi K.L.C.,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor, and a Windows user, just like you.

I understand you want to know how to find out if the Teamviewer is already on your computer and phone.

For windows system, you may click start and type Teamviewer, you will be able to search it once you have installed it. You may may click Windows key + R, type APPWIZ.CPL and check under the installed program if the Teamviewer is already installed.

For Android phones, it will be on your apps list. You may download the app as well from this link:

TeamViewer App for Google Android

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

v_realo, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR - Similar Threads - Remote Access program

2. File transfer using remote access programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File transfer using remote access programs: After the Sept windows update to my windows 10 computer none of the remote control programs will allow file transfers. I use Teamviewer, RDP, and Remote control. Anytime I try to initiate the file transfer it hangs trying to read the remote computer directory. I can go to...
  3. Remote access of home computers or cameras

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote access of home computers or cameras: For the last 15 years I have spent about half the time each year in another state but able to monitor my home situation via the internet and accessing my “unattended” home cameras and computer by simply using my 12 digit WAN address and with an unique 4 digit appended port...
  4. TeamViewer program

TeamViewer program: How do I find out if teamViewer is on my computer and my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teamviewer-program/8035c02a-1d5b-4e7a-b979-6f2571492e53
  5. Using remote desktop or Teamviewer or Anydesk to manage 2 different networks

Using remote desktop or Teamviewer or Anydesk to manage 2 different networks: Hello Experts, I have a network video recorder that has an Ethernet Port and 16 embedded PoE ports. I have a dozen ip cameras plugged into the PoE ports and another 10 cameras plugged into a desktop switch that connects this recorder to these remote cameras. I...
  6. Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!

Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!: No idea where this problem has come from but since the latest W10 major update undertaken a week or so ago my wife can no longer access our MS Money file located on my (this) PC via her Acer laptop. She is constantly being asked to enter the credentials and password of we...
  7. Home use program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Home use program: I am going around in circles trying to purchase and install microsoft office through the home use program, instructions that I get from my employer state to enter my work email and insert their program code, all that happens is it sends my work email a message to say I'm...
  8. Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They...: Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They probably left on the PC by some technician perform clean-up of virus. Shall we use uninstall to remove these programs? Frequently received phone calls from unsolicited MS Technicians to...
  9. Teamviewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  10. Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support: Hi Community. This day i want share with your this tutorial about Teamviewer, a tool that allows you to connect remotely to any PC in the world. [MEDIA] EKFMzXZwBTg Enjoy it *Smile 36658