Windows 10: Remote access scam help

Discus and support Remote access scam help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OK so my daughter recently allowed a remote access to my computer running windows 10. We are doing the re-store from scratch function in windows 10 be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrittChrisBural, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Remote access scam help

OK so my daughter recently allowed a remote access to my computer running windows 10. We are doing the re-store from scratch function in windows 10 be enough to get rid of anything they may put in there or do I need to completely delete the hard drive and partitions then reinstall windows 10 disk image?

:)

BrittChrisBural, Mar 5, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 5, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Remote access scam help

Remote Access Scam?

Just had an issue with outlook no longer sending emails which took me to the chat support. She suggested to remotely access my computer. I hesitated because it seemed a bit strange (that's why I'm here).

She was very professional and took a quick look at the website and solved my issue.

100% legit Remote access scam help :)

SallySueTY, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Remote access scam help

1. Remote access scam help - Similar Threads - Remote access scam

2. SCAM HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM HELP: Our laptop was locked up. DEFENDER Windows Security call 1-833-318-2563 for windows support to unlock. I called, not thinking, and assumed I was talking to a Microsoft person, even asked that question, got an affirmative. Let him walk me into "Ultraview" after he said there...
  3. SCAM HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCAM HELP: Our laptop was locked up. DEFENDER Windows Security call 1-833-318-2563 for windows support to unlock. I called, not thinking, and assumed I was talking to a Microsoft person, even asked that question, got an affirmative. Let him walk me into "Ultraview" after he said there...
  4. Remote Access Help Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Access Help Windows 7: Hello Im looking to get some assistance setting up my remote access for my desktop computer so that i will be able to use my laptop at home to access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-help-windows-7/1e3d7d63-b200-428f-9b38-fa63f450cee1
  5. Remote Access Help Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Access Help Windows 7: Hello Im looking to get some assistance setting up my remote access for my desktop computer so that i will be able to use my laptop at home to access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-help-windows-7/1e3d7d63-b200-428f-9b38-fa63f450cee1
  6. Remote Access Scam / Next Steps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Access Scam / Next Steps: My computer was scanned remotely by what I now know to be a scam. A pop up window appearing to be Microsoft stated I had an issue and my computer was locked. I called the phone #, they remotely accessed my computer and then I saw my Amazon account flash. I quickly...
  7. Remote Access

Remote Access: I have two PCs, one is a Laptop with Windows 10 Pro and a Desktop with Windows 10 Home. My network identifies both, one as "WIN10-PRO" and the other as "WIN10-HOME". I have no problem remotely accessing "WIN10-PRO" files from "WIN10-HOME"; however, I cannot remotely access...
  8. remote access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote access: can i use the windows 10 remote workstation software download on my windows 10 home computer to remote into my office 7 windows at work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/eead4cae-a3f1-4ec7-9587-21304e9ae60a
  9. Remote access

Remote access: I unfortunately allowed someone maintaining they were from BT Openreach and they were trying to get me to make a payment through my bank. Very fortunately this was not successful and no damage appears to have been done I am now concerned that they may be able to still...
  10. Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop second window not accessible (Help!): This is one of the strangest things and it started on Monday (or at least that's when I first noticed it). When I try to remote into a machine and I give it the login name, normally it will pop up a window asking for the password. It's sort of doing that, but I can't see or...