Windows 10: Remote Assistance with Windows 10

Discus and support Remote Assistance with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My friend would like my Remote Assistance. We both have Windows 10. He is able to go through the following procedure. ----- 1. Go to Control Panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BIGHEFF, Aug 6, 2018.

1. BIGHEFF Win User

Remote Assistance with Windows 10

My friend would like my Remote Assistance. We both have Windows 10. He is able to go through the following procedure. ----- 1. Go to Control Panel. --- 2. Open "Systems and Security" ----- 3. Click on "Launch Remote Assistance". ---- 4. Click on "Invite someone you trust to help you" ---- 5. Click on "Save this invitation as a file". ---- 6. Attach the "Invitation" from the "Documents" folder to the email in "Mail for Windows 10". ---- 7. Send the email to me.

This is where we have the problem. When the email comes to me, I am unable to open it. It doesn't come in the "MSRCINCIDENT" format, so I can't open it in order to insert the password.

The same thing happens if we try to do step 5 as "Use email to send an invitation"

Does anyone have any suggestions????? Thanks

:)

BIGHEFF, Aug 6, 2018

2. Remote Assistance

Hi Darlene,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are the computers connected to domain?

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below article and check if it helps. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can sit at a PC and connect to another PC in a different location (the remote
    PC).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: You may open the Start menu and click on search bar to access search bar. Except the search bar option, everything will work in Windows 10 as suggested in the above article. You may not access some of
    the computers if they are connected to domain. If you can see the sign-in screen of the remote PC but you can't sign in, you might not have been added to the Remote Desktop Users Group or to any group with administrator rights on the remote
    PC. Ask your system admin to do this for you.

If the computers are connected to domain, you may post your query in Microsoft TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same
    query in Microsoft TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Remote Assistance with Windows 10

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop Connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What is the Make and Model of your Computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    There's a Remote Desktop App available in Windows 10. Follow the steps below to find it:

• Click the Search Bar which is in the Task Bar.
    • Type in Remote Desktop App .
    • Once it pops up click on it and follow the on screen instructions to use it.

If you're facing issues with the app downloaded form the Windows Store I suggest you to run the Windows 10 App troubleshooter and check if this helps. Refer to the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Remote Assistance with Windows 10

1. Remote Assistance with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote Assistance

2. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: remote assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/cf9c7ab8-a697-4bcf-a202-ec6f40380b13
  3. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: remote assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/cf9c7ab8-a697-4bcf-a202-ec6f40380b13
  4. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: can you please help me my internet wont connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/1db38612-337c-48df-8982-f9bf4ce597a5
  5. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: can you please help me my internet wont connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/1db38612-337c-48df-8982-f9bf4ce597a5
  6. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.: Hi Team, We are facing an issue with MSRA being unable to take assistance to the users May I know which network port should we need to enable for this? Kindly guide us on this issue....
  8. Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.

Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.: Hi Team, We are facing an issue with MSRA being unable to take assistance to the users May I know which network port should we need to enable for this? Kindly guide us on this issue....
  9. Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...: Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not control the screenshot I get other pc in full view but I do not see cursor please help meI have updated window ,network is stable ,remote connection on ,firewall allow setting...
  10. Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...

Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...: Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not control the screenshot I get other pc in full view but I do not see cursor please help meI have updated window ,network is stable ,remote connection on ,firewall allow setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remote assistance administrator