Windows 10: Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro

Discus and support Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am wondering if there are some difference between remote computers via Firewall and PC properties. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nightearth, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro

I am wondering if there are some difference between remote computers via Firewall and PC properties.

Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro fcab3b25-ff17-4352-9a64-36823c8d84e7?upload=true.jpg

Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro 4fe55ced-d7b6-4d7b-99a5-0acca94b1123?upload=true.jpg

Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro a90a443a-b593-4430-b631-7ea510ecb7bb?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightearth, Apr 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Connecting Remotely to Windows 10 Pro

I see, you are thinking of Remote Desktop.

If you want something that is easy to configure then you should look at TeamViewer.

With Remote Desktop you must have the following:

• A Windows Pro PC at your workplace.
    • A fixed internal IP address at your workplace.
    • A domain name for your workplace.
    • A tunnel through the router at your workplace.
    This is something that requires the skills of a network administrator. With TeamViewer, none of this is needed.

Frederik Long, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro

Remote Desktop Connection to System 7 Pro strange problem

Strange problem... 3 computers networked: a desktop PC [Asus M32BF - Windows 10 Home], a laptop [Lenovo B575 - System 7.0 Pro] and a trusty old desktop PC [Dell-D3000 - Windows XP Pro] running as a file server/backup.

Using Remote Desktop Connection, I can connect from all computers to the others EXCEPT from the Win10 PC to the Sys7.0 laptop I have tried disabling the firewalls but no help there. Also, file sharing works in all directions as well - 'Network' shows all 3 online.

I'm baffled - can anyone help or suggest some troubleshooting tips? Thanks much in advance - I appreciate it.

John VanMunster, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro

1. Remote computer via Firewall and System Pro - Similar Threads - Remote computer via

2. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  3. Unable to connect via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect via Remote Desktop: Hi,I am unable to connect via Remote Desktop using 2 Win-10-Pro computers.The error message I get is that another session has already started. Both computers are on my home network and I can see the shared drives and access them.Its just the Remote desktop can not connect...
  4. Can not login to my remote desktop windows 10 pro via ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not login to my remote desktop windows 10 pro via ipad: Hi, I have good experience using remote desktop on my laptop to login on my HP workstation win10 pro, but for some reason i can not logon via my Ipad nor my iphone. I already changed the parameter for the network authentification, but no change, still got the message "the...
  5. Cannot remote into machines via the Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remote into machines via the Remote Desktop App: As of no earlier than 2021-01-13 I can no longer remote into the various servers I work with via the Remote Desktop app in Windows 10. The process starts, a screen that has a message that reads "Configuring remote PC..." comes up and stays there for 1-3 minutes. The whole...
  6. If I open up a connection via Remote Desktop to my work computer, will the computer at the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I open up a connection via Remote Desktop to my work computer, will the computer at the...: I’m worried that it’ll unlock the computer being connected too. If I forgot to lock the Remote Desktop connection will that happen too? submitted by /u/qqqqqqTA [link] [comments]...
  7. Unable to connect to Windows 10 computer via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Windows 10 computer via Remote Desktop: I have 6 Windows 10 computers. All but one can connect to each other via Remote Desktop over my home network. When I try to Remote Desktop to the 6th computer I get the following error: Remote Desktop can't find the computer [computer name]. This might mean that [computer...
  8. Firewall and System Settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Firewall and System Settings.: I blocked all incoming and outgoing connections in the windows fire wall settings,since then the Microsoft store won't sign in, windows start menu won't show when clicked, and System settings won't open. How do I re-enable those options without allowing there to be any open...
  9. access via your firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    access via your firewall: please make sure rexwxengine2.exe has in/out bound access via your firewall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-via-your-firewall/fb7905c7-6e27-478f-b531-02703b648f98"
  10. Connecting via RDP to a Windows 10 computer causes remote to freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting via RDP to a Windows 10 computer causes remote to freeze: Hello, I have recently had the following issue: Connecting to a Windows 10 Pro computer via Remote Desktop causes that same remote computer to completely freeze up. RDP works fine for a couple of minutes before freezing up completely. Even local login on the computer is...