Windows 10: remote connection issue

Discus and support remote connection issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to remotely connect to my computer with password protected sharing, the correct password that I am typing is not working. If I turn on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lauren Miller3, Mar 26, 2019.

1. remote connection issue

When I try to remotely connect to my computer with password protected sharing, the correct password that I am typing is not working. If I turn on the password protection, the system says that it is other user and I cannot login to Windows 10

:)

Lauren Miller3, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 26, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

remote connection issue

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Thema:

remote connection issue

1. remote connection issue - Similar Threads - remote connection issue

2. Remote Desktop connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop connection issue: I have a workstation that used to run on Win 11 Home. I needed Remote Desktop into the workstation. So, I upgraded it with Windows 11 Pro. I followed the instructions on how to set up Remote Desktop. But, the remote laptop cannot connect to the workstation. Since my remote...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection Issues: I am required to install Hive Fabric Client onto my home computer for work, but when I attempt to log in to Hive and access the Remote Desktop a popup is displayed showing the remote desktop could not connect to the remote computer for one of the following reasons; -Remote...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection Issues: I am required to install Hive Fabric Client onto my home computer for work, but when I attempt to log in to Hive and access the Remote Desktop a popup is displayed showing the remote desktop could not connect to the remote computer for one of the following reasons; -Remote...
  5. Issue with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Remote Desktop Connection: Hi all When trying to RDC onto a machine in my office I get the error message "the connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login". I've enabled RDC through Windows Firewall and also enabled Domain Admins to remote on in System within...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection Issue: Hi, I have 4 computers on a peer-to-peer network. Two of the PCs can log into any PC on the network using Remote Desktop Connection while the other two cannot log into any of them. The two that cannot log into any other computer, displays the error message below. I have...
  7. remote desktop connection issues.

remote desktop connection issues.: I have an issue using the remote desktop connector. firstly i'm connecting to a cloud application that is for our accounting system. only this connection is affected. if I RDT into another PC or server in our facility my issues don't exist. my problem is that after I connect...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Connection Issues: Hello, I recently changed my primary account alias, which subsequently updated the email that I log into Windows with. However, since then I can't use remote desktop to access my laptop, although I have confirmed that I have access enabled. I can log into my desktop using my...
  9. Remote Desktop Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Issue: When I attempt to do a remote desktop session from my mac to my PC running Win 10 Pro I am asked for a password. I've entered my PC name using IP address, then the UserName (computer name). I then have to type username and Password, what password do I use? I tried using my...
  10. Remote desktop connection issue

Remote desktop connection issue: I have an issue with remote desktop connection on my Windows 10. I tried to connect remotely but got a message that 'an internal error has occurred'. Could you help me, it is important for me to connect remotely....