Windows 10: Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670

Discus and support Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to remote EC2 instance from a Windows VDI. I am getting a Error code : 0x50331670. What is the issue ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaneshamoorthyC, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670

I am trying to connect to remote EC2 instance from a Windows VDI. I am getting a Error code : 0x50331670. What is the issue ?

:)

GaneshamoorthyC, Sep 9, 2021

2. RDP not allowing remote connection

I had it working perfectly fine the other day but I logged into my server, removed a open port and both computer quit.

I run the computers with the firewall off, I see no point in them being on, it's a windows firewall a hacker will know how to get around so fire wall is OFF.

Ports are 9000 for server and 3390 for htpc

ip:9000
    ip:3390

This does not work from a linux workstation using 'Remote Desktop Client'

It does not work from mac RDP
    It does not work from windows RDP
    And it does not work from my iphone.

I know it's enabled as I can RDP into the computers at my home (except htpc at the moment, I think that one needs restarted)

Ports are open, both tcp / udp ports are open using the internal server IP wich is MAC assigned by the router. Server - 10.0.1.2 - 9000
    And same thing for the htpc - 10.0.1.8 - 3390

Besides the obvious of firewall, ports, and 'remote connection enabled' any ideas?

freaksavior, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Windows 7 and Remote Desktop Connection

Hey guys,

Bit of a long winded post, but please bare with me!

I am getting the following error when a user on our network is trying to access a VPN using RDP.

Remote connection to Windows EC2  through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670 Untitled2.png

Researching this particular error is telling me to delete a registry value at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMSLicensing. It then tells me that if I receive the following error:
    "The remote computer disconnected the session because of an error in the licensing protocol“
    to run the RDP as admin. That does not work either. I cannot remote into the machine and i cannot remote FROM the machine and it was working fine yesterday for the user. There are a total of 3 users RDPing into a remote server that their job requires them to. This one user is the only person having trouble.

I have called the company whose server they remote into and they are able to log in as this specific user without any issues at all. This user is able to use co workers computers using her login credentials just fine as well. However, if her co workers use her computer with their own credentials they are unable to remote in.

This leads me to believe that the RDP on this specific users computer is corrupt in some way. Is there any way to fix the RDP within Windows 7 itself?

Thanks!

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 9, 2021
  4. sunilamja Win User

Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670

Connect RDP on MAC

How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify
    Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac

sunilamja, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670

1. Remote connection to Windows EC2 through RDP App - Error Code : 0x50331670 - Similar Threads - Remote connection EC2

2. Connect to disconnected RDP remote connection using tscon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to disconnected RDP remote connection using tscon: I connect to RDP user session on the VM from command line tscon. The problem is I am not able to connect to the session if it is not active. Is there a way to connect to the rdp session using tscon even if user session is disconnected? Or Can I make disconnected session...
  3. Connect to disconnected RDP remote connection using tscon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to disconnected RDP remote connection using tscon: I connect to RDP user session on the VM from command line tscon. The problem is I am not able to connect to the session if it is not active. Is there a way to connect to the rdp session using tscon even if user session is disconnected? Or Can I make disconnected session...
  4. Can't access Microphone through RDP when MIC is directly connected to remote system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microphone through RDP when MIC is directly connected to remote system: I use RDP to connect to a number of headless no console Windows 10 Client systems.Trying to use Zoom and similar apps, I want to RDP to the remote computer and use Zoom, but I am NOT using a webcam or microphone connected to the local system the console system I am running...
  5. Can't access Microphone through RDP when MIC is directly connected to remote system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microphone through RDP when MIC is directly connected to remote system: I use RDP to connect to a number of headless no console Windows 10 Client systems.Trying to use Zoom and similar apps, I want to RDP to the remote computer and use Zoom, but I am NOT using a webcam or microphone connected to the local system the console system I am running...
  6. Can't access Microphone through RDP when MIC is directly connected to remote system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. RDP Remote Desktop cannot connect on Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Remote Desktop cannot connect on Win10: I'm a computer programmer and I can't debug this stupid thing! Both my Win10 and Win7 local PCs can ping and see each other network drives. But none can RDP to another! Giving the notorious '3 dumb reasons' excuse none of which applies, of course. Now, I don't want 'try...
  8. Remote Desktop RDP connection errors after Win10 1909 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop RDP connection errors after Win10 1909 upgrade: Hi, I recently upgraded a Lenovo P53 running Win10 1809 to Win10 1909. The Lenovo P53 is typically accessed via Remote Desktop RDP from an HP Probook 640 G1 running Win10 1809 and located at home. The HP accesses the Lenovo P53 over our company's VPN. The Lenovo P53 hosts...
  9. RDP: Remote Connection Protical

RDP: Remote Connection Protical: I went and opend up Microsoft Edge to enter my IP address in the box that I type a URL in and the I hited enter and this what the page said: Hmmm… can't reach this page 192.168.1.123 refused to connect. Search the web for 192 168 1 123 ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Why? Did I...
  10. RDP connection fails: Remote Desktop can't find computer errors.

RDP connection fails: Remote Desktop can't find computer errors.: I have VM running windows 10 pro (other VMs using same config work fine). Every time when I try to connect via RDP it throws: "Remote Desktop can't find the computer [hostname]. This might mean that [hostname] does not belong to specified network. Verify the computer name and...