Windows 10: Remote connection with controller help

Discus and support Remote connection with controller help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to connect a DualShock 4 ps4 controller to my iPad Air, and then use it to control my PC when I remotely connect to it? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nckgrock, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Remote connection with controller help

Is there a way to connect a DualShock 4 ps4 controller to my iPad Air, and then use it to control my PC when I remotely connect to it?

submitted by /u/nckgrock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nckgrock, Apr 4, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 4, 2021
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Remote connection with controller help

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Remote connection with controller help

1. Remote connection with controller help - Similar Threads - Remote connection controller

2. Remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  3. Remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  4. remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  5. remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  6. Help with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Remote Desktop Connection: I can RDP to my computer name - MAIN-PC from within the LAN. I use microsoft account to logon normally. I can RDP to the MAIN-PC computer from WAN but got the "remote desktop connection your credentials did not work" error. I know the password and the logon name is correct...
  7. Help with remote desktop connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with remote desktop connecting: I am setting up my work computer so I can remote log in from home & work from home. I have everything set up & working via the built in remote desktop app on my laptop however the issue I am having is when I remote in the computer I am remoting into gets logged out which is...
  8. Remote control

Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...
  9. Remote Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Control: My daughter lives some miles from me and is even less computer savvy than myself. It would be handy if I could sometimes have remote control of her laptop to assist her, in the manner that assistance has been given to me in the past by Microsoft. Her laptop O/S is Windows 10...
  10. [Help] Remote Desktop Connection

[Help] Remote Desktop Connection: How do you modify the 'Remote Desktop Connection' application to login as the host account rather than remote account? For example, My main PC shall be called the remote account and the HTPC downstairs will be called the host account. On my Main PC, I will remote into...