Windows 10: Remote Control and utilize screen?

Discus and support Remote Control and utilize screen? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm new to this community, so I may be posting this in the wrong category but I hope someone may have knowledge on how to make this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JadLi7, Jun 15, 2019.

1. JadLi7 Win User

Remote Control and utilize screen?

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this community, so I may be posting this in the wrong category but I hope someone may have knowledge on how to make this happen.

I have three monitors available which I utilize (on my desk) and 2 PC running Windows 10. PC A is stronger but I want to use it as more of a server. So I mainly utilize PC B for things like gaming and so on (it has the gaming graphics card). So two of the monitors are connected to PC B while PC A has one. I want to remotely connect to PC B and utilize its monitor as a monitor extension (as if its connected to my PC A already) along with all of its hardware. I don't know if that is possible through remote desktop control.

Any input?

Thanks!

:)

JadLi7, Jun 15, 2019
  2. phonefuel Win User

Nokia Bluetooth Remote Control

Can someone suggest a Bluetooth remote control app that will work with a Nokia touch screen phone? I've tried Phone Remote Control with some success but its not fully touch screen compliant.

Thank you in advance.

phonefuel, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Remote Control and utilize screen? - Similar Threads - Remote Control utilize

2. Remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  3. Remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  4. remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  5. remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  6. hacked and remote controlled?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked and remote controlled?: i just came to my notebook and i think that the mousepointer did move somehow.. i also then remebered that sometimes when i turn my pc off it suddenly starts some time after and shuts down again then. what also was very wierd that 3 weeks ago the built in camera wouldnt work...
  7. Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.: Yesterday I got an alert on my phone that a transaction had been made on PayPal. I proceed to open my computer and find my mouse and keyboard moving and typing completely on their own. After locking the computer and switching off the internet I did some digging through my...
  8. Utility for laptop fan control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Utility for laptop fan control?: I've set the cooling option under power control on my new HP ProBook G6 450 laptop to passive and it has the latest BIOS version. I notice the fan turns on at a low speed every few minutes under low CPU load despite the CPU temperatures being only c. 40 degrees. The ambient...
  9. Remote control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...
  10. Remote Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Control: My daughter lives some miles from me and is even less computer savvy than myself. It would be handy if I could sometimes have remote control of her laptop to assist her, in the manner that assistance has been given to me in the past by Microsoft. Her laptop O/S is Windows 10...