Windows 10: Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

Discus and support Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello: I have Dell Laptop I5 8GB 1TB running WinP 1809 17763.379. I want to use Remote Desk Top access this laptop from PC. During initial setup I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 786Baraq, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

Hello:

I have Dell Laptop I5 8GB 1TB running WinP 1809 17763.379. I want to use Remote Desk Top access this laptop from PC.

During initial setup I was using my Laptop with my office server but not any more and it has never been connected to that service for log time. Now when I access Remote Desktop I see

Some setting are managed by your organization

Enable Remote Desktop is Off and I can not enable it.

I have tried finding out what and how can I change not yet any good response.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

:)

786Baraq, Mar 22, 2019

2. desk top problem

Upgraded to windows10 from windows7 on my HP Pro book 6450. Now I cannot shutdown my laptop. MICROSOFT trouble shooting took remote control of my computer for close to three hours but failed to fix the problem. The tech reckons I will have to get in touch
    with intel for drivers to enable me to shut down, their final advise was to revert to windows7. This is where I have come unstuck, when backing up all my data on an external hard drive I mistakenly pressed a wrong button which caused my desk top to be cluttered
    with a lot of unwanted icons, the moment I delete a single icon I lose my desk top start button and all other functions, have to then go to ctrl, alt, delete to get the task master going to try and recover my desk top. can you help.

Thank you

Raymond

RAYMOND 822, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Dell lap top problem

Hello, Susie13Q,

Which version of Windows are you using?

Related
    Dell Community
    thread. I'd advise following the steps listed by Dell_Senthil S

Smittychat., Mar 22, 2019
  4. Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

Remote desk top resolution

I connected to my office PC, using VPN and remote desktop, Dell all in one 380 with my new Hp Spectre 360 convertible. The display on my office computer that is displayed on my Hp Spectre isso tiny I need a microscope to read anything on the screen.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the screen of my connection larger? Thanks

DorellaCambio, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

1. Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop - Similar Threads - Remote Desk Top

2. WIN 11 and Remote Desk Top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 and Remote Desk Top: Will win 11 support Remote Desk Top? Is it included in the install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-and-remote-desk-top/daff9602-d7bd-4892-9db9-b5d91ea3f157
  3. WIN 11 and Remote Desk Top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11 and Remote Desk Top: Will win 11 support Remote Desk Top? Is it included in the install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-and-remote-desk-top/daff9602-d7bd-4892-9db9-b5d91ea3f157
  4. Desk Top Preview Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desk Top Preview Problem: On numerous occasions when I hover my mouse over the taskbar I do not get a preview window. This happens after my computer has been running for varying lengths of time. The only thing that restores that function is a re-boot. Is there another way to get the preview windows...
  5. Remote Desk top connection problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote Desk top connection problem: I have three desktop computers connected to my wired LAN and in the same network group. They are all connected to one keyboard, mouse, and screen via 4 port KVM switch. Today, I tried to set up Remote Desktop access on all three computers, so I could also access/run each...
  6. Desk top display problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk top display problem: I have about 1 account saved to my desktop and chats from the internet that are open and running on my background in a semi transparent manner and I can not close them. Shutting down the computer will not even remove them...
  7. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  8. Remote desk top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desk top: I installed 10 pro on my office computer so I could do remote connection out of network and installed desktop client on my laptop. I had my internet company set up port forwarding on my router but I still cannot connect to my computer. What now!!!...
  9. Desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  10. remote desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remote desk top: I have two computers running windows 10; I would like to remote operate one from the other. Do I have upgrade both to windows 10 Pro, what are the steps to make the connection thanks...